Finalboss

Doing a 8 week testosterone cycle

The website i'm getting it from offers the following for pct
ARIMIDEX, AROMASIN, CLOMID, LETROZOLE, PROVIRON and TAMOXIFEN

I would very much appreciate recommendations.:)

Dosage, cycle history, age, how long you've been training etc ? Happy to help just need to know some background

We need you to give us more information. What is the exact question that you are asking? The more information that you provide us the better answer you will get.

Why do an 8 week test cycle in the first place you should bump that at least another 4 weeks in my opinion. Next so you are asking about post cycle therapy and the simple thing is Tamox/Nolva 40/40/20/20 and HCG if you want to kickstart the nads a bit. Give us more info and we can dial you in a bit more.

Wait your all over the place aromasin on cycle 12.5 -25 mg ed-eod depending on blood work armidex would be another on cycle estrogen blocker like aromasin.I have only used aromasin never used armidex.now hcg u would use on cycle as well 250 iu 2 times a week u can mix it with the test and inject together .now nolva and clomid would be a week after last shot if your using test prop.test e- test c go for 2 weeks and sustanon I wait 2-1/2 weeks.
And yes go for at least 12 weeks of testosterone

Clomid and nolvadex and aromisin
50 clomid
20 nolva
25 aromisin EOD
Cut dosing in half after 2 weeks discontinue at 4 weeks

Just a tip 8 weeks is too short waist of time go 12 or your shutting yourself down for nothing

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Also never run proviron in pct its not an AI its a androgenic steroid you will stay shutdown

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Back