Peptide BPC157

tripwire

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Anyone have any experience with BPC157? Promotes tendon healing and growth. Looks pretty amazing to me.

nope never heard of it, do one of our sponsors carry it bro? and if you can post the description of the substance here that would be great for us to read up on if u have the time to post it up

nope never heard of it, do one of our sponsors carry it bro? and if you can post the description of the substance here that would be great for us to read up on if u have the time to post it up

Our sponsor Canada Peptides Carries it. Here is some info. Looks very interesting to me. With my injury and all.

BPC 157 5mg:- BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed.- dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears.- tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing.- has a variety of protective effects in the organs.- human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers.- Burn treatment.- Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure.- no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.*DOES NOT INCLUDE STERILE WATER.FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY.

Our sponsor Canada Peptides Carries it. Here is some info. Looks very interesting to me. With my injury and all.

BPC 157 5mg:- BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed.- dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears.- tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing.- has a variety of protective effects in the organs.- human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers.- Burn treatment.- Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure.- no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.*DOES NOT INCLUDE STERILE WATER.FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY.

so how does this differ from igf, because igf does all of that as well and is better documented and with human studies

so how does this differ from igf, because igf does all of that as well and is better documented and with human studies

I knew IGF has some healing abilities, but I didn't realize that they were this powerful. I will stick to my IGF then, thanks.

ill be publishing some satellite sites for apollopeps.com, a board sponsor here, related to IGF...post the link when i do.

Back