pics of my new basemement set up

I spent last weekend painting my basement floor and putting down rubber gym mats and setting my gym back up (since the flood). I think it looks pretty good now, I will take some pics this weekend.

mikeswift said:
I spent last weekend painting my basement floor and putting down rubber gym mats and setting my gym back up (since the flood). I think it looks pretty good now, I will take some pics this weekend.

Yeah, rubber flooring is the way to go; I did mine with 4'x6'x3/4" mats last spring. Very expensive, but alot better than watching guys drop plates and dumbells on my floor. I must have had at least a dozen rips in the old carpet along with a few potholes in the concrete below. Friends!!!???

Damn that's crazy. I actually know a dude who said was involved with that bust. He a Air Force OSI (Office of Special Investigations) agent. He had the same pics on a thumb drive showing it to all my students. Now that I know those pics are on the net, I'm wondering if he's all bs. Press, where did you get those pics?

teedubgee said:
Damn that's crazy. I actually know a dude who said was involved with that bust. He a Air Force OSI (Office of Special Investigations) agent. He had the same pics on a thumb drive showing it to all my students. Now that I know those pics are on the net, I'm wondering if he's all bs. Press, where did you get those pics?
DEA homepage..

hey presser since ur made how about oh a free life time suply of immense growth factor

Last edited by a moderator:
supermannpc said:
bro how much do think that all cost to make
now thats an underground lab!
holy shit....that is no joke!!

probably a half a million, but it pratically prints money for you. that dude isnt growing dirt weed in there. $$$$$$

That looks like some dank shit!

I havent smoked weed in years, but when I was 13-18 I wouldve been searchin for that house! LOL

Back