Pizza Hut

1MoreRep

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Holy hell pizza hut twice this week damn it. I need to hit the tread mill tomorrow

I love me some Meatlovers Pizza. Jesus Christ there may not be a better tasting food.

oh I grabbed two dominos pizzas the other day. I thought I was the only one giving in to these cravings with summer here lol

and yes... I ate them both by myself...

My dad always says if it taste good its bad for you and if it taste like crap its healthy lol

beef, italian sausage and mushrooms and get the kids a large pepperoni
and you had a couple peices of the pepperoni I bet. (I always have a peice or two of the different one I get
for the kids) Every once in a while you just have to get your fill of pizza. Friken tasty. lol

and you had a couple peices of the pepperoni I bet. (I always have a peice or two of the different one I get
for the kids) Every once in a while you just have to get your fill of pizza. Friken tasty. lol
the 2 oldest 12 and 10 can pretty much eat the large now themselves so I just got to make sure they don't start trying to eat mine lol we check their height every couple months on the back door (country thing) and the oldest grew an inch in less than 2 months

Last edited:
Do you guys have the all you can eat pizza, pasta and salad bar Pizza Huts where you are at? For only seven or eight dollars you can eat yourself to a premium heart attack or a least a solid stroke or anuerism. The only thing that bugs me about pigging out at an all you can eat joint is when you look at the table across from you and you see a couple of real live sweat hogs feeding from a table side trough. It is enough to make you lose your appetite.

im gona break the mould here...i cant stand it..at its the last thing i would eat...i love a good pizza a propper italian yeah love it..but pizza hut, pizza express what ever...i would eat 2-3 slices and im done..nasty..

Back