prescription nutrition review

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
so i recieved my free samples today from them and i figured id share my opinion on the goodies.

samples i recieved:

1 scoop whey choc
1 scoop whey van
1 scoop whey blueberry
1 scoop whey cin bun

1 scoop bcaa's and more lemon lime

======================================================

Whey blended instantly without effort, taste was OUTSTANDING

Choc had a cocoa taste to it, not chalky
Van had a better taste than most, not fake
Cin bun was FREAKIN AWESOME.. Ummmmm
Blueberry was sweet .. ummmm

Bcaa's and more great taste

Overall i was impressed with the quality and taste of all products.
Whey isolates

-26 to 27 grams of protein per 30gram scoop
-only 1 carb
-110 calories
-8,000mg of BCAA’s

Price per pound is $9and if you buy in bulk, you can get 2lbs for $17 or 5lbs for $40
you get 15 scoops per lb, so a 5lb'er you get 75 scoops. better than most on the market and at 27 grams per scoop its a great deal!!

Bcaa's and more:

-good taste
-instantly mixes
-no product settlement (no need to keep shaking cup)
-not gritty
-didnt mess with my stomach
-12 grams of aminos (only 2.5 grams of fillers)

30 full servings for only $19 is a great deal, others on the market are about $30-$35 per bottle.

THANKS GUYS I APPRICATE THE FREEBIES

:gold:

sent you lights out too...sleep well or at very least mellow out...Also guys, remember our bcaa n more is all AjiPURE BCAA and Glutamine. We buy from their approved US distributor...no other bcaa mix comes close...no one and definitely not close in quality....

MrPerfect:

Awesome detailed review bro. Hard to find product reviews or even posts in general with this much quality detail.

mike:

What's all the talk about the ratio of bcaas? 2.1.1, 3.1.1, etc....

Leucine, Valine, and Isoleucine, right? Is there any substance to all this ratio stuff?

Last edited:
The BCAA's n More I use with the Explosion pre workout and during workout drink mix...then post workout Im going to try the pepto pro whey ....Mike say's, its not the best tasting stuff, but for post workout...He believe's you can get better overall recovery...So im going to give it a go around the next couple weeks and let you guys know what I think...

MrPerfect:

Awesome detailed review bro. Hard to find product reviews or even posts in general with this much quality detail.

mike:

What's all the talk about the ratio of bcaas? 2.1.1, 3.1.1, etc....

Leucine, Valine, and Isoleucine, right? Is there any substance to all this ratio stuff?

yes and no...optimal is 2:1:1 according to studies...some drinks have 6:1:1...if you use quality aminos like we do(only the proven best) then 2:1:1 is fine IMHO if you have everything else in order...ie diet and training

Chris PeptoPro is acutally a hydrolysate of casein...no whey for you big guy

thanks nair

im going to place an order with these guy soon

i blend whey shakes at my gym for members and clients, so how flavorful the whey was considering only 1 carb i was really impresses, and def gonna get my hands on some lights out and see how it works after a month

I'll piggy back onto your post. I received my sample packs today (thanks! ). So far I've tried the chocolate hydrolyzed whey. It did not mix well and definitely had some bitterness to it... but definitely stomachable...especially knowing that it has 0g sugar!

Last edited:
I'll piggy back onto your post. I received my sample packs today (thanks! ). So far I've tried the chocolate hydrolyzed whey. It did not mix well and definitely had some bitterness to it... but definitely stomachable...especially knowing that it has 0g sugar!

like i said guys with the hydrolyzed and its fully explained for those that dont know...the bitterness is quite much...use no more than 20% and mix it with other proteins etc...for us that dont care and think the worst it tastes the better, mix it up and chug...it mixes in a blender bottle pretty well...and its top quality...other sites we all know are selling similar for 18.00 or more a pound...not us:bench:

Damn! I was just telling mike how most of us here could give a shit less what it tastes like. I'd down anything if it meant I was taking in more quality product. Especially if it meant superior performance and/or gains.

Stop raining on my parade ;)

Back