Prescription Nutrition review

meow

Took some bcaa n more after a chest session yesterday and imbarely sore today.
Also had the pro blend chocolate. Stirred in fairly easly with a spoon and tasted great.
Had some peptopro after my leg session today. I must be a sick puppy because I liked the lemon lime goodness. Had a scoop of explosion preWO today.. I think ill up to two since in not sensitive to stims.
Overall great products guys.. how about some protein bars for on the go people?

thanks we definitely appreciate it and any recommendations to friends and family we would love as well.

thank you ... glad you like...

protein bars...hmmmmm, have to talk to mike and james about that one...maybe...???

I try there explosion the last couple of days and the pump that I got off of it was sick.. Awesome shit.. And I loved jack3d but it is not as go as the explosion !!!!

good to hear...many say our explosion is too weak...jacked makes them feel like their hearts gonna blow up...hmmm, let me think, yeah, just how i want to feel with 400+ pounds in my hands...to each their own on that one...

I'd like that idea, I eat a lot of those big 100 met-rx bars at work

we'd love to help, but bars are some of the worst things you can eat...really are...some are super good though, i'll admit...but im a big poliquin guy and he advocates using them for dog food...sorry fellas, we're gonna have to concentrate on improving our products and growing in volume first...open to all products ideas, just hit me up with them

i'll chime in, the lights out is good too. my girl loves it. actually dreamed on it last night and i rarely dream anymore.

Back