Prescription Nutrition Shipping

tri-terror

Hey bros,
Just wondering if anyone knows shipping times to the east coast, and if it's a reasonable cost?

Whenever I order from TP the stuff is great but it's like a 10 day transit time and the shipping is kinda steep also. These guys might steal my business if that part of the equation is good.

2-3 days max...its fed ex...trust me its fast...I get my stuff in 2 days normally and I live in the midwest...

That's pretty quick shipping, I think on my next paycheck I'm hitting these guys up, I have only heard great things and I'm getting a little anxious

Fellas, Fellas...again we separate ourselves from the competition...if you order from us and you live within about 300 miles of PA, its a 1 day turnaround from the day fedex picks it up...if you live in midwest its, 2...southwest 3, west coast and northwest 4...florida 2-3, atlanta area 2

and we dont hike up our shipping costs...i know a few sites do and they dont tell you that...it doesnt cost 20.00 to ship a 10lb package cross country

bear in mind this is as long as the products are in stock...thanks fellas

Last edited:
got mine in 2days... quick shipping!!! Just placed order with them for my gym. we re gonna start carryin their whey to blend up for clients

Why FedEx? LoL, I work at UPS, I prefer them lol...Might even be able to save you money on shipping lol

because ups wont give me a deal...i ship packages daily obviously and they are 12% higher than fedex at moment with worse deliver time...package from FL or PA to CA is 4 business days...ups is 5 from what there rep told me...

Huh, I'll have to ask on that one for ya...That could be, but at least we can guarantee delivery. But that's a different story, I'll ask our sales rep and let you know.

Huh, I'll have to ask on that one for ya...That could be, but at least we can guarantee delivery. But that's a different story, I'll ask our sales rep and let you know.

sounds good big....Perfect we shipped it thursday so thats the one day for ya in NJ...let me know what clients think

We just need all the support and rep power you can give us...its really hard to break people of who they use etc, even when we are better in a lot of ways...but people are just people, thats why i need and want everyones help. I can even offer you a discount code to give to them and you can benefit as well with possible reduced price supplements etc as we track coupon code use

Back