protein bars

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
do you guys eat them ?? if you do, whats your fav?

i like the supreme peanut butter and jelly ones, feakin awesome:chicken:

do you guys eat them ?? if you do, whats your fav?

i like the supreme peanut butter and jelly ones, feakin awesome:chicken:
I "ve been looking for this one for ever.. Everwhere I go I can't find it !!!:angry:

Too many protein bars have alcohol sugars, which will run you to the bathroom, plus I still haven't found one that didn't taste like eating a mouthful of sand.

I can find the tasty metrx ones at the wally world, but tasty is relative...they still aren't that good.

the bsn ones are great! But I cant find them locally and when I ordered them online they were all melted when they arrived.

Oh yeah bars and sytha-6 are really good I recommend them, I have tried muscletech's not the best tasting but it gets the job done.

To be honest, my bitch ex-wife used to make them and they were pretty damn good. You can google the recipes and once you make them a couple times, its like second nature. You can play with the reciepe

Anyone try Quest bars yet? Best ingredients and nutritional profile by far, tastes good, but lacks variety. They're actually the only bar I'll eat.

LaBrada lean body gold bars are awesome. Syntha-6 bars though, are the best tasting protien bar on the planet....

Back