Protein Powder and Gainer

Shaptown

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
What is your guys favorite brand of Protein Powder as well as Gainer? Also, please post why. Mine is without a doubt Optimum Nutrition, seeing as I receive there products nearly for free as I am in connection with a high-up in their distribution part of the company. Also, their products are second to none in terms of the quality of the ingredients used, as well as the micro and macronutrient profiles.

Looking forward to hearing everyones responses; I would be very open to trying something else, even if just for the sake of, well...trying something else lol...

I'd love to have a hook up like you do. As far as powders I really have no favorite, I only get what I can afford or whats on sale at the time.

Protein- ON pro complex. 60g protein and low carbs for 30 bucks. Cant beat it

Weight Gainer- Up Your Mass- Over 800 calories per serving with a good carb source.

muscle feast, online. $35.00/5lbs. I havent seen a better isolate price.

Without a doubt it's True Protein. Great prices and the quality is unmatched by anyone else. If you buy a lb of whey isolate, you get a lb of whey isolate. Any flavors or additives you buy with it get ADDED to the weight that you purchased. You can make your own custom mixes or buy one of their premade ones.
Their other supps are off the chain also. Their DAA is the highest quality/purity you can get, they have awesome aminos, pre workout drinks, EVERYTHING.

Back