Purity Source labs PSL Peptides A SYNERGISTIC Healing Combination

Macedog24

SPONSORS
SPONSOR
qKx4jny.png

BPC157-5mg - Euro-Pharmacies -
BPC157 it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. BPC 157 is Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the body and eliminating different types of toxins.
BPC157 works wonders for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by a variety of injuries, and overtraining that affect muscles , bones and joints.
Research has shown that BPC157 can heals stomach ulcers , digestive disorders , and a wide range of inflammatory conditions throughout the body.
BPC 157 will enhance and speed up your recovery and regeneration of bones and joints.
BPC157 has also shown to be great for regrowth and regeneration of blood vessels.
BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day or 500mcg once ED(until symptoms/conditions are cured)
If your someone who suffers from pain on a daily basis..
If your suffering old injuries, or new injuries. I highly recommend you giving bpc157 a try.

Thymosin Beta (TB4) Tb-500
TB- 500 is a peptide which can be quite beneficial for healing both acute and chronic injuries. It can also be used to treat tendinitis. It can also improve flexibility due to a pre existing injury. It has also been said to regrow lost hair.
TB-500 can be used to promote healing, increase range of motion from injury and reduce pain, by reducing inflammation.
The types of injury that TB-500 aid include tendinitis, muscle tears, strains, and connective tissue injury, as well as skin injury. TB-500 can provide substantial improvement.

NORMALLY TB-500 is taken by injection twice per week for 4-6 weeks, followed by monthly or bi-monthly injections.
From personal experience in 2017 I tore my right bicep and my right rotator cuff. I wasn't able to get my surgery until 2019. Which do to the extended length of time should of hindered my recovery.
So in 2019 after my right shoulder and right bicep surgery i began using both bpc157 and tb500. It made such a dramatic difference in recovery and healing.

I ran 500mcg bpc157 ed./1mg tb500 eod
This was my protocol.
Dramaticly Improved my rom. Strength. Increased my Muscle,. Flexibility, and Greatly reduced recovery time.
Helped reduce my pain and inflammation.
Accord to my ortho surgeon I was 4-6 weeks a head of schedule.. all thanks to running this protocol and using psl tb500 and bpc157.

I highly recommend trying this synergistic combo if your suffering with pain , inflammation, injuries, or jus5 had surgery.. it will make a world of difference.
Quality you can always Count on
The Name you come to trust
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Back