pureanabolics.bz they are scum 100%

Bizldeoi

so the rumors are true about pureanabolics.bz
they have turned to selectively scamming
I did a small order with them for $250 just to test them out and I ordered a couple vials of Primo and the products seem really good I did have some post injection pain but nothing too crazy
decided to put in a bigger order with them a few months later. Did $1200 of primo and test this time. Well this cycle is much different. You can tell the quality is worse. There are also little specs of black stuff floating in the gear it’s nothing like the previous products they sent me and you could kind of tell that someone stamped the vials with some cheap labels

so the rumors are true about pureanabolics.bz
they have turned to selectively scamming
I did a small order with them for $250 just to test them out and I ordered a couple vials of Primo and the products seem really good I did have some post injection pain but nothing too crazy
decided to put in a bigger order with them a few months later. Did $1200 of primo and test this time. Well this cycle is much different. You can tell the quality is worse. There are also little specs of black stuff floating in the gear it’s nothing like the previous products they sent me and you could kind of tell that someone stamped the vials with some cheap labels
pureanabolics.bz scammed many MC members
stay away

Back