Quick question

Grappler5

So I was doin an injection and when I pulled the pin out after blood shot out...didn't last, just like followed the pin and shot out...I feel fine, it doesn't hurt or anything...did I just hit a vein or something...anyone have any experience with this?

mate ive sprayed the wall and bed a few times..im a shit shot..lol..just stick ya finger over it for a min..if u dont u will get a bruise..(u still might if u do)
ive only ever done it in my ass as well so i guess we are a pair of asses..

mate ive sprayed the wall and bed a few times..im a shit shot..lol..just stick ya finger over it for a min..if u dont u will get a bruise..(u still might if u do)
ive only ever done it in my ass as well so i guess we are a pair of asses..

Yeah it definitely bruised a little, not bad tho. I didn't figure it was too horrible...it was actually pretty cool to see it just shoot out like a fountain like it did. Haha

I've been an ass for as long as I can remember! Haha

Damn 3 feet! Mine only went maybe a foot....you're my hero!

yeah maybe ive got high BP i dont know..but when ive had blood taken she was like wow she said she never seen it fill up the vial so fast it took her by surprise because she did not have the next vial to hand...

I've never had it happen, but have read many times that it happened to people. Even though I know it's no big deal I'll probably freak out when it happens to me

Back