R3 Igf-1

815_4_life

how long does one r3-igf 1 kit by omegalabs usually last? I am new to IGF and trying to learn more and have read the IGF post, but was curious.

Absolutely no clue.. how about a link to "OmegaLabs"? Unless, of course, it is a source!!! Ive never heard of them. Wait, are they the new IBE nutrition? I cant seem to find IBE anywhere, any help?

why order from omega when we have a better product right here at MC. you can get a 1mg vial 1000mcg from the mc store for i think like 140 150. check it out in the advanced suplements store. as for how long it will last, that all depends on what you were going to use for a dose. most people start with 40mcg/day for there first run and have great results. 1mg,1000mcg will last you 25 days at 4omcg. there is a whole forum for igf and hgh use . check it out

Good question. I was thinking about the same thing myself. I was thinking of two vials.

What is the purity level for these compounds. My understanding is that human grade is about 95% and the media grade is 85%.

OmegaLabs is, I think, media grade (kinda vaguely worded on their website). Anyone know the purity level of the stuff from MC? The prices are basically the same for both. But if one is not pure, then you are paying for filler.

Most if not all of the igf1 you see is media grade. There is no way in hell anyone can offer recepter grade IGF1 at these prices. Impossible I would say...

BiggerStronger,

Yeah, I kinda reached the same conclusion myself.

However, the issue of the purity of the IGF1 was making me wonder what was a good deal and what wasn't.

Since it isn't illegal to sell IGF-1, they can advertise the quality of their product. I am just curous if there are any folks who sell it who state what you are really getting in terms of the purity of the IGF-1.

I have seen prices ranging from $120 a mg (in bulk) to almost $500 a mg.

I am interested in trying it, but I want to try the real deal, so I know if it works for me. (Not only would I be annoyed to pay $150 for diluted IGF-1, but if I didn't know it was diluted, then I probably woudl think I didn't respond well to IGF-! and never take it again.)

To be sure your getting the right thing, you can order IGF-1 from Gensci labs that comes in 1 vial powder and 1 vial liquid and reconstitute it yourself. It's expesive though, for 1000mcg the best price I've seen so far is $400 bucks. I bought 5 for myself and managed to get them down to 350 a kit. Should come with Green caps, in case there are any counterfiets out there. Also, you can check the seal on jintropin.com

Back