Really Diggin Musclechemistry

delcapone

I belong fo about 40 different muscle/roid forums i visit 5 on a regular basis, M.C. Has become my #1 ...Everyone hear is willing to help, theres no bashing of any questions that i can see, theres a few sites where it seems whatever you post some asshole gotta either correct you, or try and prove you wrong.... I am PROUD to be a weightlifter, i know the sacrifice ..the discipline it takes to carry around an extra 20-30 lbs of muscle, when i walk thru a store you can tell im a weightlifter, you know the look and respect you get, guys holdin doors for you etc. and when im out and see another weightlifter, he gets the Nod and a smile, back in the day when weightlifting wasn't cool 70'...80's... We were like a fraternity a brotherhood ,now i see the youngbucks starin each other down, Back in the day we'd spot and push each other without asking, i don't see that anymore, so please try and remember, ALL weightlifters are a special Breed, and were all in this together. Well i started out wanting to give musclchemistry props and once again got off track... Fuckin A.D.H.D.

Glad to have you here, it is a very helpful forum for me and others. You should start more threads bro, im sure you are full of usefull info if you have been in the game as long as you say you have.

I belong fo about 40 different muscle/roid forums i visit 5 on a regular basis, M.C. Has become my #1 ...Everyone hear is willing to help, theres no bashing of any questions that i can see, theres a few sites where it seems whatever you post some asshole gotta either correct you, or try and prove you wrong.... I am PROUD to be a weightlifter, i know the sacrifice ..the discipline it takes to carry around an extra 20-30 lbs of muscle, when i walk thru a store you can tell im a weightlifter, you know the look and respect you get, guys holdin doors for you etc. and when im out and see another weightlifter, he gets the Nod and a smile, back in the day when weightlifting wasn't cool 70'...80's... We were like a fraternity a brotherhood ,now i see the youngbucks starin each other down, Back in the day we'd spot and push each other without asking, i don't see that anymore, so please try and remember, ALL weightlifters are a special Breed, and were all in this together. Well i started out wanting to give musclchemistry props and once again got off track... Fuckin A.D.H.D.

Good to hear brutha! and you nailed it bro with the guys now all "mad dogging" one another, or in older peoples lamen terms "giving the stink eye" to one another lol,

and yeah we ban dickwads fast here!

I'm with ya delcapone.... I've been lurkin around other forums for years now. Only time I have ever even registered on one was to read something cause they required it just to read some shit.
Then I came across Muscle Chemistry. Not only did I register, Hell I starting posting and asking questions.....

Love this site......Found my home... ;)

Its a good crew and members here. People from all walks of life that have tons of knowledge to share.

40 boards, I couldn't remember that many websites. but glad you like it here and I enjoy it myself for the same reasons you said.
I do recall years ago when people would help each other and it was like an automatic friendship, and the gym on Friday was busy (just had to add that its dead as hell Friday now)

40 boards, I couldn't remember that many websites. but glad you like it here and I enjoy it myself for the same reasons you said.
I do recall years ago when people would help each other and it was like an automatic friendship, and the gym on Friday was busy (just had to add that its dead as hell Friday now)

Dead Fridays!!! Nice for now, but we're coming up on the January rush.... Fuckin New Year's resolutions! 30 days or so of trying to get around these people who have no clue what they are even doing......GRRR!!

Brutha I am going to agree with you 100% here.
All the other forums all have to have a group of asshole that have to say stupid shit like they are real nerdy mother fuckers like-- newb, troll etc when you ask a valid question. Sure we bicker and argue and give each other shit here but it's like bro's doing it here not a bunch of little pricks that get their jolly's off by trying to make u feel like an idiot. In fact I feel like this is the only forum period tht doesnt do that have it be body building or cars or guns honestly.
Thanks for bringing up a good point

This board is laid back and kool bro. I'm a member on a couple others but I don't post at all. Because of the same reasons you said. Plus if you try and help some one or if they ask you for help, they emediatly say, well so and so said to do it this way or that way. I'm like " why the fuck did you ask me then" it's full really young punks every where else.

Young and stupid kids. I'm young myself but I'm an old spirit I'm told. There is a sain on a movie I like.
Two bulls sitting on a hill. An old bull and a young bull. You g bull says to the old bull, hey let's run down the hill and fuck one of them cows. Old bull says no, let's walk down the hill and fuck Um all! Lol.

Thats muscle chemistry, old wise bull. Full of knowledge. And patients.

Back