Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Redneck cardio/delt workout

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
I bought a one man kayak that I could put on my car to fish. I put it in the water for the first time today and let me tell you it was a great shoulder workout as well as cardio. It also got my heart rate up because I hit a rock as I was casting off and dumped everything including myself in the water. Going again in the morning and trying to actually catch fish this time.

Sounds like you had fun, but I wouldn't necessarily call that "redneck."

I've been wanting to get one, myself... especially since I'm surrounded by water. I just have no means to transport it.

I caught four bass this morning. I put mine on a civic si bro. It scratched my roof up because my foam padding blew off though, and I didn't know it. You can get a kayak rack for around 150 I think online. I got up to 63 today and it never budged after I put it back up. I have a system for tying it down now.

This what we caught this past weekend. I also caught a chicken snake and put in my buddys mailbox. Yeah he hates me right now:satan:. The other snake tried to creep up on me and he caught one in the head

This what we caught this past weekend. I also caught a chicken snake and put in my buddys mailbox. Yeah he hates me right now:satan:. The other snake tried to creep up on me and he caught one in the head
holy shit!...you need to come to the city more...lol

hunt some 2 legged standing deer..

I caught four bass this morning. I put mine on a civic si bro. It scratched my roof up because my foam padding blew off though, and I didn't know it. You can get a kayak rack for around 150 I think online. I got up to 63 today and it never budged after I put it back up. I have a system for tying it down now.
Bro, I've got an 02 Trans Am WS6 and a Caddy... No way I'm strapping anything on those! Lol. You can ask CH3NO2, my WS6 is a show worthy race car, and my Caddy is, well, its a Caddy. Lol

Back