Ronnie Coleman Reacts to Chris Bumstead’s Biggest Feats of Strength

Muscle Insider

As one of the strongest bodybuilders to ever compete, getting the nod of approval from Ronnie Coleman is a big deal. In a recent YouTube video, Coleman reacted to some of Chris Bumstead’s craziest lifts inside the gym.

“I’ve been hearing a lot of hype about my boy Cbum. I thought it’d be only fair if I did a reaction video to some of his lifts and some of his posters out there, so let’s get into this y’all, yeah buddy.”

En route to earning eight Mr. Olympia titles, Ronnie Coleman proved himself against the best of his era, where he pushed names like Jay Cutler, Kevin Levrone, and Flex Wheeler. His mass, conditioning, and balance were unparalleled, which helped him demand the spotlight whenever he graced a stage.
In 2007, Coleman decided to call it a career. In retirement, he’s faced a number of health issues and setbacks. Following more than 10 back surgeries, the bodybuilding legend struggles to walk without assistance. Nevertheless, his impact on the sport is evident today as he remains tied with Lee Haney for the all-time Mr. Olympia record.
With spare time on his hands, Coleman created a successful YouTube channel with over 1.72 million subscribers. He documents his health and other facets of his life regularly. This time, he reacted to Chris Bumstead’s craziest lifts.

Chris Bumstead is a four-time Classic Physique Olympia winner. He first took the honor in 2019 and has seemingly improved each year since. He faced adversity before winning his fourth title, however. Weeks after last December’s show, Bumstead revealed that he got the job done with a torn bicep. Like Coleman, Bumstead’s popularity has become undeniable.
Ronnie Coleman Shocked By Chris Bumstead’s Strength in Reaction Video
After watching Bumstead on stage, Coleman reacted to a collection of training clips.
“Cbum got some strength there,” said Coleman. “He’s playing with that weight like it ain’t nothin.”
“Cbum curling like it ain’t nothing. Light weight, light weight, ain’t nothing to it but to do it baby. Light weight, he’s playing with it making it look real easy. Show them why you got all that thickness.”
“Nice and Classical, yeah buddy,” added Coleman.
Coleman was most impressed with Bumstead’s deadlifting strength. Given his ability to lift 600 with ease, ‘The King’ wouldn’t be surprised if the 29-year-old could deadlift 900 pounds.

“Deadlifts, one of my favorite, playing with that weight, he’s making 600 look like it’s 200.”
“Get that back real big and thick, yeah buddy. Cbum in the house.
“Cbum you were lifting that weight like ain’t nothing. I think you had it in you to do 8 maybe 900. Let’s hook up with your boy and show them how it’s done.”

This isn’t the first time Ronnie gave his raw take on a bodybuilder’s best lifts. In April, he took a closer look at some of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s most impressive feats of strength. During the video, Coleman acknowledged that the ‘Austrian Oak’ was easily one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, regardless of era.
In addition to bodybuilding, Ronnie examined some of the strongman Brian Shaw’s legendary lifts. Coleman was blown away after Shaw deadlifted a car and pulled a truck. He also praised Shaw’s performance on the tire carry.
Whether it’s a viral Liver King clip or Jujimufu testing the limits of his strength, Coleman has seen it all. Before ending his latest video, Coleman encouraged Bumstead to visit him for a training session.
RELATED: “He’s Having a Seizure!” — Ronnie Coleman’s Hilarious Reactions To Kyriakos Grizzly’s Crazy Lifts
Watch the full video below from Ronnie Coleman’s YouTube channel:

Published: 12 June, 2023 | 4:35 PM EDT

Collage-Maker-12-Jun-2023-01-08-PM-6383.jpg
As one of the strongest bodybuilders to ever compete, getting the nod of approval from Ronnie Coleman is a big deal. In a recent YouTube video, Coleman reacted to some of Chris Bumstead’s craziest lifts inside the gym.

“I’ve been hearing a lot of hype about my boy Cbum. I thought it’d be only fair if I did a reaction video to some of his lifts and some of his posters out there, so let’s get into this y’all, yeah buddy.”

[/quote]
En route to earning eight Mr. Olympia titles, Ronnie Coleman proved himself against the best of his era, where he pushed names like Jay Cutler, Kevin Levrone, and Flex Wheeler. His mass, conditioning, and balance were unparalleled, which helped him demand the spotlight whenever he graced a stage.

In 2007, Coleman decided to call it a career. In retirement, he’s faced a number of health issues and setbacks. Following more than 10 back surgeries, the bodybuilding legend struggles to walk without assistance. Nevertheless, his impact on the sport is evident today as he remains tied with Lee Haney for the all-time Mr. Olympia record.

With spare time on his hands, Coleman created a successful YouTube channel with over 1.72 million subscribers. He documents his health and other facets of his life regularly. This time, he reacted to Chris Bumstead’s craziest lifts.

Chris Bumstead is a four-time Classic Physique Olympia winner. He first took the honor in 2019 and has seemingly improved each year since. He faced adversity before winning his fourth title, however. Weeks after last December’s show, Bumstead revealed that he got the job done with a torn bicep. Like Coleman, Bumstead’s popularity has become undeniable.

Ronnie Coleman Shocked By Chris Bumstead’s Strength in Reaction Video
After watching Bumstead on stage, Coleman reacted to a collection of training clips.

“Cbum got some strength there,” said Coleman. “He’s playing with that weight like it ain’t nothin.”

“Cbum curling like it ain’t nothing. Light weight, light weight, ain’t nothing to it but to do it baby. Light weight, he’s playing with it making it look real easy. Show them why you got all that thickness.”

“Nice and Classical, yeah buddy,” added Coleman.

[/quote]
Coleman was most impressed with Bumstead’s deadlifting strength. Given his ability to lift 600 with ease, ‘The King’ wouldn’t be surprised if the 29-year-old could deadlift 900 pounds.

“Deadlifts, one of my favorite, playing with that weight, he’s making 600 look like it’s 200.”

“Get that back real big and thick, yeah buddy. Cbum in the house.

“Cbum you were lifting that weight like ain’t nothing. I think you had it in you to do 8 maybe 900. Let’s hook up with your boy and show them how it’s done.”

[/quote]

This isn’t the first time Ronnie gave his raw take on a bodybuilder’s best lifts. In April, he took a closer look at some of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s most impressive feats of strength. During the video, Coleman acknowledged that the ‘Austrian Oak’ was easily one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, regardless of era.

In addition to bodybuilding, Ronnie examined some of the strongman Brian Shaw’s legendary lifts. Coleman was blown away after Shaw deadlifted a car and pulled a truck. He also praised Shaw’s performance on the tire carry.

Whether it’s a viral Liver King clip or Jujimufu testing the limits of his strength, Coleman has seen it all. Before ending his latest video, Coleman encouraged Bumstead to visit him for a training session.

RELATED: “He’s Having a Seizure!” — Ronnie Coleman’s Hilarious Reactions To Kyriakos Grizzly’s Crazy Lifts

Watch the full video below from Ronnie Coleman’s YouTube channel:

Published: 12 June, 2023 | 4:35 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back