sarms for new users and experienced

Ahusio

so this is a weird question but bare with me.
I’m looking to grab some sarms for me and my buddy. My buddy is experienced with sarms but I am not. Which sarms would work for both of us? We want to race and see who can get the best results. We are both 30 years old.
I’m 5’10’’ 188 pounds and he is 6’1’’ 210 pounds. We both are slighly overweight. We both are weight training together 1 hour 4x per week.

I’m looking to grab some sarms for me and my buddy. My buddy is experienced with sarms but I am not. Which sarms would work for both of us? We want to race and see who can get the best results. We are both 30 years old.
I’m 5’10’’ 188 pounds and he is 6’1’’ 210 pounds. We both are slighly overweight. We both are weight training together 1 hour 4x per week.
sarms for you? cardarine and rad with some diet and n2guard

until you get mature enough to do this right and grow up, you should not do this.. having a "race" for results is just ignorant and careless and just not how to go about this.. i just tell it like it is and that is about as immature as it gets and shows you just have no reason to use anything

If you are overweight then obviously you need to be cutting. The most important thing to results will be fixing your diet. What can help give you that extra bit of help would be Cardarine. Check out RCS and Umbrella Labs for top quality SARMs.

Gw

Back