Seth Feroce Says Nick Walker ‘Allowed to Be Fuc**ng Pissed’ After Samson Dauda Loss at 2023 Arnold Classic

Muscle Insider

Seth Feroce, a bodybuilding standout from the 2000s, is known for his boisterous personality on the microphone. In a recent HWMF Podcast, Feroce discussed the public reaction to Nick Walker‘s loss to Samson Dauda at the 2023 Arnold Classic.
The Men’s Open division underwent major shifts since last December. At the 2022 Mr. Olympia show, Hadi Choopan claimed gold. Mamdouh “Big Ramy” Elssbiay fell to fifth place whereas contenders Derek Lunsford and Nick Walker moved up to the podium in second and third.
Weeks after his Las Vegas performance, Nick Walker announced his entry into the Arnold Classic after the promoters increased the Men’s Open prize money to $300,000. Despite his status as a heavy favorite, ‘The Mutant’ was denied a second title in Ohio. Nigeria’s Samson Dauda ultimately won the show and secured his invitation to this year’s Olympia contest in November.

The results of the competition were met with controversy online. In a Mutant and the Mouth podcast, Walker, joined by Guy Cisternino, Seth Feroce, and Nick Trigili, discussed whether judging should be more transparent in the IFBB Pro League. While some fans disagreed with Walker losing to Dauda, athletes rep Bob Cicherillo cleared the air and highlighted that Dauda presented a better combination of aesthetics, size, conditioning, stage presentation, and shape.
Seth Feroce on Nick Walker’s Future: “He Is What I Believe Bodybuilding Is All About”
Seth Feroce thought Walker deserved to defeat Dauda in Ohio last month. He added that Walker is allowed to be ‘fuc**ng pissed’ following the outcome.
“At the end of the day, if you took second place and you gave your absolute best, and be like, ‘Not going to lie, I really fuc**ng wanted to win, I’m happy with where I’m at because I’m proud of myself I got to this point, however, I wanted the title.’ I think everybody feels like that. Everybody like Nick Walker when he lost to Samson at the Arnold; I thought Nick won personally.
I thought Nick won and I broke it down from a standpoint, I should have made a YouTube video about it and went off. But, it’s like, Nick is allowed to be fuc**ng pissed. Why would Nick be like, ‘Hey, great job, I’m so glad I took second place to you.’ No, he’s allowed to be mad. What the fuc* is going on with the community about not being pissed whenever Nick was at his – in my opinion, I think that was his best physique to date and people are like, ‘He looked better at the Olympia.’ He did not look fuc**ng better at the Olympia. I thought he looked watery and too full at the Olympia, gave him an awkward shape. I thought he looked incredible at the Arnold and beat Samson,” Seth Feroce shared.
“You’re allowed to say that. Why does everybody think that you have to be such an upstanding young gentlemen and be like, ‘Congratulations to Samson, I’m really happy with second place.’ It’s okay, Nick has a champion mentality, everybody knows that about Nick, you’re allowed to be mad. Don’t tell Samson he’s a fuc**ng piece of shit, you know what I mean, but be like, ‘Congratulations, I’m coming for your ass motherfu**er.”
“Nobody gets to the biggest stage in the world to compete for the top spot and isn’t excited about not being number one, nobody. I don’t think anyone. Whenever you were training, that level was also unique. Very few people even get to that level so to even be able to get inside those people’s heads, you can’t. Like, I use Nick as an example because I’ve been a fan of Nick whenever he was just in Jersey with Condemnned Labs.”

According to Feroce, Walker is an ideal ambassador for the sport because he uses hard work and sacrifice to defeat athletes with better genetic potential.

“He is what I believe bodybuilding is all about. Because Nick is not genetically gifted from a looks standpoint. He has the genetics to be a freak, but he’s not a flowing physique. And Nick is someone who is able to take this non-gifted aesthetic pretty physique and become a top professional. One of the best in the world at bodybuilding through work, through dedication, through sacrifice, that is what bodybuilding is all about.
He’s beaten people that are incredibly gifted and have beautiful flowing physiques with just work. That is work and sacrifice,” Feroce added.
“Nick Walker is a champion mentality person. It’s not a joke, it’s not a facade, and anybody that’s like, ‘Nick is fuc**ng arrogant.’ I’m like, yes, you should have that confidence in yourself when you are the best in the world.”

In addition to keeping tabs on the Men’s Open division, Seth Feroce recently dedicated himself to a physique transformation. Given his status as an elite 212 competitor, it didn’t take long for Feroce’s improvements to be noticed. He shared an intense arms workout and said his plan is to get ‘fuc**ng shredded’ in retirement.
RELATED: Bob Cicherillo Says Big Ramy Not Taking 2023 Off, Talks Nick Walker vs Hadi Choopan: ‘Hadi at 100% Wins’
Walker, who is expected to compete at the 2023 Mr. Olympia November 2-5, believes Hadi Choopan won’t repeat as champion. He anticipates a difficult battle against 212-turned-Open contender Derek Lunsford on stage later this year.
You can watch the full video below courtesy of HWMF Podcast YouTube channel:

Published: 27 April, 2023 | 1:49 PM EDT

Seth-Feroce-Talks-Nick-Walker.jpg
Seth Feroce, a bodybuilding standout from the 2000s, is known for his boisterous personality on the microphone. In a recent HWMF Podcast, Feroce discussed the public reaction to Nick Walker‘s loss to Samson Dauda at the 2023 Arnold Classic.

The Men’s Open division underwent major shifts since last December. At the 2022 Mr. Olympia show, Hadi Choopan claimed gold. Mamdouh “Big Ramy” Elssbiay fell to fifth place whereas contenders Derek Lunsford and Nick Walker moved up to the podium in second and third.

Weeks after his Las Vegas performance, Nick Walker announced his entry into the Arnold Classic after the promoters increased the Men’s Open prize money to $300,000. Despite his status as a heavy favorite, ‘The Mutant’ was denied a second title in Ohio. Nigeria’s Samson Dauda ultimately won the show and secured his invitation to this year’s Olympia contest in November.

The results of the competition were met with controversy online. In a Mutant and the Mouth podcast, Walker, joined by Guy Cisternino, Seth Feroce, and Nick Trigili, discussed whether judging should be more transparent in the IFBB Pro League. While some fans disagreed with Walker losing to Dauda, athletes rep Bob Cicherillo cleared the air and highlighted that Dauda presented a better combination of aesthetics, size, conditioning, stage presentation, and shape.

Seth Feroce on Nick Walker’s Future: “He Is What I Believe Bodybuilding Is All About”
Seth Feroce thought Walker deserved to defeat Dauda in Ohio last month. He added that Walker is allowed to be ‘fuc**ng pissed’ following the outcome.

“At the end of the day, if you took second place and you gave your absolute best, and be like, ‘Not going to lie, I really fuc**ng wanted to win, I’m happy with where I’m at because I’m proud of myself I got to this point, however, I wanted the title.’ I think everybody feels like that. Everybody like Nick Walker when he lost to Samson at the Arnold; I thought Nick won personally.

I thought Nick won and I broke it down from a standpoint, I should have made a YouTube video about it and went off. But, it’s like, Nick is allowed to be fuc**ng pissed. Why would Nick be like, ‘Hey, great job, I’m so glad I took second place to you.’ No, he’s allowed to be mad. What the fuc* is going on with the community about not being pissed whenever Nick was at his – in my opinion, I think that was his best physique to date and people are like, ‘He looked better at the Olympia.’ He did not look fuc**ng better at the Olympia. I thought he looked watery and too full at the Olympia, gave him an awkward shape. I thought he looked incredible at the Arnold and beat Samson,” Seth Feroce shared.

“You’re allowed to say that. Why does everybody think that you have to be such an upstanding young gentlemen and be like, ‘Congratulations to Samson, I’m really happy with second place.’ It’s okay, Nick has a champion mentality, everybody knows that about Nick, you’re allowed to be mad. Don’t tell Samson he’s a fuc**ng piece of shit, you know what I mean, but be like, ‘Congratulations, I’m coming for your ass motherfu**er.”

“Nobody gets to the biggest stage in the world to compete for the top spot and isn’t excited about not being number one, nobody. I don’t think anyone. Whenever you were training, that level was also unique. Very few people even get to that level so to even be able to get inside those people’s heads, you can’t. Like, I use Nick as an example because I’ve been a fan of Nick whenever he was just in Jersey with Condemnned Labs.”

[/quote]

According to Feroce, Walker is an ideal ambassador for the sport because he uses hard work and sacrifice to defeat athletes with better genetic potential.

He is what I believe bodybuilding is all about. Because Nick is not genetically gifted from a looks standpoint. He has the genetics to be a freak, but he’s not a flowing physique. And Nick is someone who is able to take this non-gifted aesthetic pretty physique and become a top professional. One of the best in the world at bodybuilding through work, through dedication, through sacrifice, that is what bodybuilding is all about.

He’s beaten people that are incredibly gifted and have beautiful flowing physiques with just work. That is work and sacrifice,” Feroce added.

“Nick Walker is a champion mentality person. It’s not a joke, it’s not a facade, and anybody that’s like, ‘Nick is fuc**ng arrogant.’ I’m like, yes, you should have that confidence in yourself when you are the best in the world.”

[/quote]
In addition to keeping tabs on the Men’s Open division, Seth Feroce recently dedicated himself to a physique transformation. Given his status as an elite 212 competitor, it didn’t take long for Feroce’s improvements to be noticed. He shared an intense arms workout and said his plan is to get ‘fuc**ng shredded’ in retirement.

RELATED: Bob Cicherillo Says Big Ramy Not Taking 2023 Off, Talks Nick Walker vs Hadi Choopan: ‘Hadi at 100% Wins’

Walker, who is expected to compete at the 2023 Mr. Olympia November 2-5, believes Hadi Choopan won’t repeat as champion. He anticipates a difficult battle against 212-turned-Open contender Derek Lunsford on stage later this year.

You can watch the full video below courtesy of HWMF Podcast YouTube channel:

Published: 27 April, 2023 | 1:49 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back