Shaking

NAIR

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
You ever shake when lifting heavy weights? For example, when squating heavy, do your legs shake vigorously despite the fact that you can pump out more reps? Why and what the fuck is going on?

I am pretty sure its overload of the CNS. Maybe someone else can be more exact but Im pretty sure its just because of the stimulation of the nervous system.

Its a CNS mind muscle connection issue. Its most easily observable after a muscle injury. It will also occur when the CNS becomes overloaded and there is a substantial load on the muscle.

I get that pretty often. I always felt like it was a good thing, I know I'm pushing myself.

wow. i was front sqauting 275 and I did a couple reps and all the sudden I start dancing under the weight when returning to the up position. Shit it even happened when I lowered it. I think I scared my wife lol. So at rep 5, she's like, "are you done?" I said no, took a couple deep breaths and really tried to focus on relaxing my body. That actually helped quite a bit and I hammered out a few more and was good to go. Same thing happened on the leg press.

haha yeah i know what you mean Nair everyone looks at you like your about to drop the weight on yourself but you still have a good 4 or 5 reps left in ya.

Back