Shaved Heads

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
haha you fuckin stud i wish i stayed at your bodyfat year round. I would have to diet non stop.

bro, seriously, i got way more ass as a bald guy than a guy with hair. Plus, its the quality of woman that is attracted to bald men-They want to fuck...

plus, you never have to care which gear creates baldness!!!

welcome to the dark side....

I have actually noticed a trend lately towards this. It seems this isn't nearly as important to women as it used to be, or at least was made to be. Heck Im 35 and still have 85 percent of my hair but Ive been contemplating say a 2 guard and keep it skinned down. I think guys like Jason Statham have helped us men out on this one. Just my opinion.

I have shaved my head for 5 or 6 years now. My wife begged me to do it for a few years before that and I resisted. Now I cant go like 4 days without shaving. It drives me nuts.

Yeah I used have the spiky hair and $30 molding gel. I'd pay 50 bucks for a haircut. I did that for years and years! Then I started up some syntrop tren enan at about 600mgs/wk. My hair would double in length like every fucking day. I was getting hair cuts like once a week. So finally I went to Walmart, bought that shitty little conair shaver for 12 bucks, and I've never looked back. I'm with the guy above^^^, I can't go 4 days without shaving it clean

BALD HEADS??? Are you guys kidding me?

Now I respect the hell out of you guys....but why would you want your head to look like your ball sack?

Grow your shit back out, get a spikey blow out hair cut, a gallon of Aqua Di Gio and hoard the pu-nanny...chicks love hair and Aqua Di Gio...hair + aqua di gio = panty's on the floor..

Now I respect the hell out of you guys....but why would you want your head to look like your ball sack?

Grow your shit back out, get a spikey blow out hair cut, a gallon of Aqua Di Gio and hoard the pu-nanny...chicks love hair and Aqua Di Gio...hair + aqua di gio = panty's on the floor..

I cant grow mine back, well up top that is. I got like 5 hairs that grow on the top of my head.

I agree but my head fattens up with gear and my hair grows to fast to maintain cost-effectively

I could never bic it though. I go down to a number 1 and that's plenty good for me

I agree but my head fattens up with gear and my hair grows to fast to maintain cost-effectively

most people have the opposite problem and dont grow hair anymore after their cycles you should consider yourself quite lucky lol.

I hope you are kidding about the blowout :) LOL
I think I caught a re-run of Jersey Shore on MTV when I said that...lol...Pauly D and the blowout haircut..

I could never bic it though. I go down to a number 1 and that's plenty good for me

I will admit, I did go with a bald cut once...I too was spending $40-$50 on a haircut and thought I would try the $12 Wal Mart clippers and cut my own hair. Needless to say it looked so bad the only way to correct it was to skin it and let it grow back....I never bic'ed it though...

If you cant grow your own hair back then bald is totally the best option. Im lucky to be half samoan cause I have thick hair that grows like weeds, and Im in the barber shop once a week for a $20 high and tight to hide my grays that are creeping in at 35 yrs old..

The samoan genetics Im sure help me in the gym too, but I have to keep an eye on the body hair growth. I defiently dont want to be the guy with a nice body at the beach and when I take my shirt off I look like Im wearing a sweater...

Man, I've shaved my head since I was around 12 years old. I started off buzzing it with clippers, then said screw it and decided to shave it off..smooth as a babys butt. My girl has BEGGED me to let my hair grow out but I just cant do it. The moment I start to see some fuzz I get this itch to shave. The only thing that makes me want to let it grow out a bit would be all the shit you get for being bald around these areas...where most of the "bald population" are gang members.

Either way..im joining the Corps soon, so I might as well stay bald.

Semper Bald
SOCOM

I have rocked the shaved head since age 8 when my DAD started doing it to us Boys because "IT WAS CHEAPER THAN SEEING THAN FVCKING RIP OFF BARBER .. FOR 20 BUCKS, I CAN SHAVE ALL YOU LIL BASTID'S HEADS FOR A YEAR INSTEAD OF SHELLING OUT 20 BUCKS A WHACK FOR YOU LIL HELLIONS !!" and ever since then.. I have stayed down to the Buzzer with NO attachment, and the goatee style.. Kinda of.. a BRANCH WARREN just a lot taller with a shit ton less Muscle... LOL..

And yes, It has helped me pull in a lot of ASS.. They always wanna rub it because it feels SOFT.. haha.. I always end up saying I have a softer feeling head if they wanna rub that too..and it either lands it or gets me a slap in the face and I think I am 70/30 on the POSITIVE Side...

Big Muscles, Shaved Head, Trimmed Goatee = Ass any-fvcking-time you want.. Long as you GOT GAME !!

Hahaha, come on it's the BIG BAD BOY image man, girls EAT IT UP... but.. sadly.. only a certain type of girl.. THE KIND THE SCREWS ON THE FIRST NIGHT..

Like My Man LB says" If I don't FVCK I aint gon call her, I tryin' to play, she tryin' to have ma daughter, but I can't blame her for wut her mumma taught her"

you know, a guy with a shaved head is WAY more scarier than a guy with hair.

but then again 250lb plus walking around should make any wennie more out the way , hehehe

Back