So you think you can't compete ? Look here !!!

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
This guy (Mark Pereira) competed as a LHW at Nationals last weekend.

Check out his left hand. That's got to present some challenges.

no, he didnt place...but hell...what a acomplishment just to be on stage...

So what is your excuses ? ? ? :confused:

I'm a Scout Master in my local neighborhood and we have a 12 yr old in a wheel chair and it has honestly put things in perspective for me! And like this guy here, it just shows how important our minds, attitudes and work ethic are. This guy, that 12 yr old scout and anyone else with disabilities could complain say why me but few of them do. Anyway very inspiring!!

Fucking awesome! That's a real champion.

That's awesome!! Good for him... it's people like this who are TRULY amazing! When I talk to someone who's overweight or out of shape that has ALL the tools and resources to make a positive change for themselves, but CHOOSES not to... it makes me think of people like this who appear to be at a disadvantage, yet NEVER let their obstacles hold them back from achieving greatness. MUCH respect to him!!!

Amazing, its not like there is any difference in the muscle development on that side of his body either. incredible accomplishment

Amazing, its not like there is any difference in the muscle development on that side of his body either. incredible accomplishment

I was thinking the same thing! I wonder what he does or has to do different for say curls and such, i wonder if he has some sort of adaptive apparatice to hold things on that side, because as massive-e said he does not look under developed at all on that side

Also thanks Chris for posting this!!! Very very inspirational

I was thinking the same thing! I wonder what he does or has to do different for say curls and such, i wonder if he has some sort of adaptive apparatice to hold things on that side, because as massive-e said he does not look under developed at all on that side

Also thanks Chris for posting this!!! Very very inspirational

I was thinking that he might have a cuff or something that could allow him to use a pulley for curls or something or just do machine preachers.

Either way, this dude is very inspirational. He's more symmetrical than I am

Back