Soreness off gear

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Isnt it funny how gear makes you fell almost invincible in the gym. I was feeling this way and now my same workout make me feel 45. I am super sore all over right now. Forgot what that felt like for about 16 weeks or so. Im 36 now and realize how important rest and nutrition is off cycle to stay in the game. Rest helps tremendously when you get older I think. I guess what im saying is that my 30 set days are over for a while.

I am not as old as you, but I know the feeling. It's crazy how this happens almost without knowing that it's happening

im a big advocate of rest. Btw... getting old sucks. I road a mechanical bull a few times last saturday night. Im still fucked up from it.

no joy.

The sets aren't the real problem, it's just getting your body used to it again. I mean, if someone like Hershell Walker can still do the same thing now that he did when he was in the NFL then it can work for anyone and he's 48. It's something we have to learn to train around or deal with it, it sucks, but it's life

Back