SRY Lab peptides,steroids,AAS source(International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic)

Hello everyone, I am Lucy from SRY Lab. Sry Lab has been operating on Alibaba, Made in China, and Guided Chem for a long time. Received appreciation and support from most customers.
1. Security and transportation policies
In China, steroids are legal chemicals for production and use, so there is no risk of data being seized. Of course, the safety of our customers is also our top priority. So we encourage you to exchange your contact information only through email or DM sales personnel, in order to protect your identity.
We have reached an agreement with a professional transportation team to ensure the safety of packages through various channels such as invisible transportation, fake packaging, and special dedicated lines.
Our transportation process is as follows: customer payment - warehouse shipment to freight company - freight company shipment to customer's local transit warehouse - domestic transportation to customer's address.
For popular countries such as the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and European countries, we promise 100% safe delivery, with a 100% refund for any issues, and a 30% -70% refund for any issues in other countries. Specific details can be negotiated through communication.
2 Product quality and third-party testing
Product quality is our top priority, and we will use HPLC technology to test all batches of materials.
Of course, as far as I know, HPLC is meaningless here haha because we have a large number of products and the prices we sell are very cheap. Customers can test their products themselves. If we conduct third-party testing on all products in each batch, it will be a huge expense. So we have contacted Janshik and will regularly test blind samples of the product. If you need any product testing, you can also provide suggestions. I will try my best to meet everyone's needs.. If a customer is willing to release laboratory test or blood test results, we will provide you with the product or raw material you want as a gift. Our finished product has sufficient dosage, sometimes slightly excessive. If the dosage is insufficient and exceeds 15%, we will resend a new batch and issue a refund.
The price list only includes prices for steroid oils, oral tablets, peptides, and Raw Powder. If you need other pharmaceutical intermediates, you can ask our staff.
3. Provisions on withholding tariffs or reissuing lost goods
SRY Laboratory has always adhered to the principle of customer first, sincerely and attentively serving every customer, but sometimes bad things are inevitable,
If the goods are detained by customs or lost during transportation, we will resend them to you free of charge as soon as possible. Try to meet all your needs and achieve your satisfaction.
4. We support customers to customize their own labels, logos, and brands.
5. We have multiple payment methods
Bank transfer, Alibaba, Bitcoin, USDT, credit card, debit card
We sincerely hope to cooperate with every customer, whether you are an individual user or a distributor. I hope our products can help more users, and I hope every dealer can make money and achieve win-win cooperation. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact me at any time. I sincerely look forward to cooperating with you!
Whatsapp:+8615377776395
Telegram:peptidegeorge

Attachments

• bpc.jpg
    bpc.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2
  • tirzepatide.jpg
    tirzepatide.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2
  • TB.jpg
    TB.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • semaglutide.jpg
    semaglutide.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo_2024-05-17_11-22-49.jpg
    photo_2024-05-17_11-22-49.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1
  • photo_2024-05-17_11-22-46.jpg
    photo_2024-05-17_11-22-46.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1
  • photo_2024-05-17_11-22-43.jpg
    photo_2024-05-17_11-22-43.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-05-17_11-22-40.jpg
    photo_2024-05-17_11-22-40.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1
  • hgh.jpg
    hgh.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 2
Hello everyone, I am Lucy from SRY Lab. Sry Lab has been operating on Alibaba, Made in China, and Guided Chem for a long time. Received appreciation and support from most customers.
1. Security and transportation policies
In China, steroids are legal chemicals for production and use, so there is no risk of data being seized. Of course, the safety of our customers is also our top priority. So we encourage you to exchange your contact information only through email or DM sales personnel, in order to protect your identity.
We have reached an agreement with a professional transportation team to ensure the safety of packages through various channels such as invisible transportation, fake packaging, and special dedicated lines.
Our transportation process is as follows: customer payment - warehouse shipment to freight company - freight company shipment to customer's local transit warehouse - domestic transportation to customer's address.
For popular countries such as the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and European countries, we promise 100% safe delivery, with a 100% refund for any issues, and a 30% -70% refund for any issues in other countries. Specific details can be negotiated through communication.
2 Product quality and third-party testing
Product quality is our top priority, and we will use HPLC technology to test all batches of materials.
Of course, as far as I know, HPLC is meaningless here haha because we have a large number of products and the prices we sell are very cheap. Customers can test their products themselves. If we conduct third-party testing on all products in each batch, it will be a huge expense. So we have contacted Janshik and will regularly test blind samples of the product. If you need any product testing, you can also provide suggestions. I will try my best to meet everyone's needs.. If a customer is willing to release laboratory test or blood test results, we will provide you with the product or raw material you want as a gift. Our finished product has sufficient dosage, sometimes slightly excessive. If the dosage is insufficient and exceeds 15%, we will resend a new batch and issue a refund.
The price list only includes prices for steroid oils, oral tablets, peptides, and Raw Powder. If you need other pharmaceutical intermediates, you can ask our staff.
3. Provisions on withholding tariffs or reissuing lost goods
SRY Laboratory has always adhered to the principle of customer first, sincerely and attentively serving every customer, but sometimes bad things are inevitable,
If the goods are detained by customs or lost during transportation, we will resend them to you free of charge as soon as possible. Try to meet all your needs and achieve your satisfaction.
4. We support customers to customize their own labels, logos, and brands.
5. We have multiple payment methods
Bank transfer, Alibaba, Bitcoin, USDT, credit card, debit card
We sincerely hope to cooperate with every customer, whether you are an individual user or a distributor. I hope our products can help more users, and I hope every dealer can make money and achieve win-win cooperation. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact me at any time. I sincerely look forward to cooperating with you!
Whatsapp:+8615377776395
POST hplc results, lab tests
pictures of product
and customer reviews

otherwise we cant trust you

ok,I have attached the laboratory test report sir, is this not acceptable? Customer feedback: I have chat screenshots and many product images. As long as these are met, they are sufficient, right?

how can any of these reports be verified.. i have seen countless fakes from alibaba.. i can make these same reports in less than 5 minutes... you cannot even call the labs to verify these are accurate at all.. .all of these are so easily faked and done ALL THE TIME

What you said is reasonable, sir, but each of our testing reports has a corresponding QR code on it, which can be obtained by scanning with a mobile phone camera. For example, the manager of the GLP forum has introduced researchers from the JANOSHIK experiment, who can help distinguish between truth and falsehood. I think this makes it easier to stop scammers from entering. We are all long-term business people and need to develop in the long run. It is impossible to deceive consumers with fake things. Of course, we also hope to receive support from the forum for real merchants. A good merchant will also bring more members to the forum. We are a mutually beneficial and win-win model! But from being able to post advertising posts at the beginning to only being able to post once a week, to now only being able to post once a month, I think this is particularly unreasonable!

My phone number+8615377776395 cannot use WhatsApp. Tomorrow, I will apply for a new phone card to register a new WhatsApp. I also have accounts for Threma and Single. Threema:6TENDDRJ Single:+8615377776395

New WhatsApp account:+85298705763,in addition to Telegram channel link https://t.me/Lee15377776395 .
This channel will be updated irregularly:
1. Our product list
2 Physical products
2. Product price
3. Product testing report
4. Customer feedback on us
5. Our promotional activities
If you are interested in us, please feel free to contact me at any time!
Come on,baby!

SRY Lab high purity peptides!!!
WhatsApp:+85298705763
Signal:+8615377776395
Threema:6TENDDRJ
Our product has been tested by Janoshik laboratory. If you are interested in Peptide, you can come to me anytime, whether you are a distributor or an individual user. Looking forward to working with you!
Below is our quotation table, the new quotation table is already on its way!

Attachments

• photo_2024-06-03_11-32-31 (2)(2).jpg
    photo_2024-06-03_11-32-31 (2)(2).jpg
    642 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-06-03_11-32-31 (2)(2).jpg
    photo_2024-06-03_11-32-31 (2)(2).jpg
    642 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-06-03_11-32-30 (2)(2).jpg
    photo_2024-06-03_11-32-30 (2)(2).jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-06-03_11-32-29(2).jpg
    photo_2024-06-03_11-32-29(2).jpg