Strange Feeling after MGF

highside

Gold Member
Has anybody got a strange feeling after using PegMGF. I apply it 3 times a week. Every single time I use it I feel like I am out of breath for a few minutes. It kind of takes my breath away and gives me a rush. Every time I have to sit down and take deep breaths. Has anyone else felt this. At first, I just thought I hit a vein, but it happens every time and the exact same way.

strange...sounds like when I used to get the cough from tren or occasionally other gear. I always thought it was from it getting inside a vein or blood vessel or something.

It hasn't exactly taken my breath away, but I did post earlier that it made my entire body tingle/prickle like every hair was standing on end. You can feel it everywhere.

Yes, almost like I have the chills or something. The taking my breath away is what scares me. I have to sit there and breath deep for a minute or two. I am just hoping it is not some allergic reaction. IGF does not do this to me, but the PegMGF does.

I don't think it is an allergic reaction. It could be the peglyation of the MGF that does it or the MGF itself causes the feeling. I'm leaning towards the peglyation.

PEG is short for polyethylene glycol. It is essentially a long-chain carbohydrate that is added to many peptides to extend their half-life. They stabilize the peptide molecule and act as a shield from enzyme degradation.

I've never used tyric-6. Didn't that used to be called PGH? Considering its ingredients, it is very possible it makes you feel the same.

yes, it is also called P-GH, pretty good stuff from what I hear, but those sides which you guys are mentioning are very common with it. I have never heard of them with PEG MGF though. I just finished 8 weeks of pmgf and went up to 1.5 mgs per week and had no wierd sides, but did have nice recomp effects, not sure if it directly aided in fat loss, but I am now definitely harder, lighter in weight, got nice pumps, good fullness, was very pleased with it.

Back