Stubborn lower ab fat. Should I try an OTC fat burner?

Agreed w/ ECA w/ Yohimbine there's also Alpha Yohimbine now too. As for cortisol blocker I'd say 11-OXO or 7-DHEAs & some vit C. And if ur on cycle I'd opt for t3 added as well it's effective... U'd do 25mcg & if u want add 12.5mcg ever 3 weeks till u hit 75 mcg total BUT 25mcg is sufficient & too much T3 w/ eat muscle & fat. I'd recommend an anabolic w/ t3 wether AAS or SARM.

I get it aqua-burn = clen (figured it out bc of the half life) Cyto-Burn = T3 (figured bc of cytomel) So my only ? is m1-t is it like methyl 1AD bc it's not 17-methyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3-one right?

Help pls! Have the aqua cyto combo (which works awesome btw) but its almost out, and it seems cyber is out of commish so I cant re-up on my cyto....going to try ECA stack, I live in Cali though and cant find a source to get the E part if you know what Im sayin... any help would be greatly appreciated! PM please if you can help a bro out

No bronkaid in socal unfortunately. .. yeah I had a pending order with gorillajack.com for ephedrine but it seems they got some xport problems going on

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Your local cvs or Walgreens sell u up to 9 grams bronkaid or prima something like that it's a brown box with lungs on it, bronkaid is blue n white it's rite behind of the register in pharmacy

^ Thanks brotha, went to go pick up at riteaid... didnt even know they had it... ephedrine sulfate is yhe new bronkaid formula, from what ive read online shiuld be still ok

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I do 15-20 units in about 5-7 different spots twice a day (1mL) . And take half a mL sub-lingual 2x a day just for kicks I actually loser in the mid section, but also a little inflamed. So I imagine when I stop the injections it will be more apparent. I've drop like 3 or 4 lbs tho this week low carbing with it.

Honestly have to say I feel differently... I've seen bette... r result on this Helios that I'm on now that I have on in ECA stack don't knock it till you try brothers I was skeptical at first but the last few days the pounds of just seen them melt away weighed myself yesterday 209.7 last night 209.0 todat....207! What?! Iwas like wow and its visable

Back