Purity Source labs SUPER BIG SAVINGS WITH SUPERDROL

Macedog24

SPONSORS
SPONSOR
Mu4iBSm.jpg

Superdrolex (Methyldrostanolone)
10mg/tab, 100 pills/bag

Superdrol is highly effective at promoting extreme muscle growth while staying lean and dry..
Users also report an incredible increase in strength and stamina..
Superdrol is best used for lean bulk or recomp cycle.
Superdrol is what i call a carb monster! If you utilize this to your advantage you can put on somewhere between 10 and 20lbs in up to 4 weeks While staying pretty lean.
Your Increases in strength will be absurd!
On a recomp you can put about 10-lbs of lean dry muscle, while still dropping a significant amount of bodyfat easily!
I would also recommend a good cycle support along with some glutathione. Keep an eye on your bp. If your tired and sluggish you may need more carbs. Another sure sign is becoming a little shaky.
When running sd you will lose a lot of water. Make sure to take between 3-5gr of taurine everyday.
Keep your water intake over a gallon each day. This Should help alleviate cramping and pumps. Keep an eye on your aggression. It can also flare up if your not ready for it.
Keep your cycle 20-30mg max 4-6 weeks . depending on dosage.
If your running 30mg i would suggest keeping your cycle under 4 weeks.
if your running 20mg .4- 6 weeks should be fine as long as you are running proper cycle support and monitoring you bp.
Depending on the users level of experience 10mg seems to be the starting point .
users will increase the dosage by 10mg until they settling in at 20-30mg..

Superdrol should have no estrogenic effects , so no need to worry about water retention or bloating.
However caution should be noted in regards to liver Hepatotoxicty , like all C17-aa anabolic steroids, it is hepatotoxic and can potentially stress and damage the liver. Superdrol is one of the strongest steroids ever created. Side effect will vary from user to user.
However, sides can be mitigated with the proper cycle support
Superdrol is a favorite of many! It is a very versatile compound. But strength gains are absolutely insane.
The weight gain from sd will only really come the first 2 week. You Wont see much more after that But strength really takes off the end of week 2 into your 3rd week.
Is there a better way to jump start your cycle than by using superdrol???? I think not..
Superdrol will kickstart whatever cycle your running quickly and efficiently. Increase in Strength, increase lean mass and reduction in water weight. Also Toss in some fatloss(diet will dictate) and your starting off your cycle setting PR's and looking good doin so!
So what are you waiting for
Hurry and take advantage of
this massive
40% off sale
Plus an additional
10 % OFF For using BTC
Sale runs 9-23-24 thru 9-30-24
Quality you can always Count on
The Name You Come To love and trust.
Puritysourcelabs

Back