super pump 250

never used it, i used the size on a while back and it wasnt as great as everyone was preaching. I dont know about the super pump though.

Ive taken it. Ive taken pretty much every no product out there. I would say you get a little less of a caffeine buzz from it but you get really good pumps on it. Not testosterone like pumps, don't get me wrong, but the first week they are pretty substantial. I have noticed I don't get any weird sides from it. I have discovered that noxplode effects my bronchial tubes and makes me somewhat short of breath. This was verified by my doctor. It gives you a pump in them and when you have asthma not good. I also get some weird pains in my joints from no. It stops within a week of taking it but thats what happens. I have black powder right now and I don't like it at all. It has made my blood sugar fluctuate. I tested that with a meter. I get weird sides from everything though. I personally would have to say superpump has been my favorite. I hope my in depth analysis answers your questions. LOL

It sounds good, but I try to stay away from any NO2 product that contains caffeine because the NO2 and the caffeine work against each other. I feel I get a better pump off of some kind of NO2 without caffeine.

i love super pump 250, awesome product

but i recently switched to Six Star N.O. Fury , not bad either

Hey saud tell me a couple that don't have caffeine. I am curious because I almost did myself in today. Took a redline and black powder and I literally thought I was gonna die. Got cold all over. Shaky. Short of breath. All kinds of other symptoms. I thought I oded on caffeine.

im still using no explode I got. I like it. good pumps and the buzz helps me finish my workouts.

I might try superpump 250 next time. but Im leary cause the noexplode works so well. thinking about adding cellmass next time. Plus the shit just tastes good.

I wont take any pill no2 supplements and I think black powder comes in pills. yuck

Yep the superpump tastes and smells like crap. Just so you know. That usually doesn't stop me with the exception of walmarts body fortress protein powder lol

SUPERPUMP IS MY FAVORITE!!!!

I've tried other products and I just don't like them as much (not as good taste-wise and not as efficient).

I strongly recommend staying away from Cold Fusion FX! :dead: That was just a waste of money. NO Fury is okayyyy, but SP250 is way better! It comes in a few good flavors too (fruit punch and tropical fruit are my favorite)!

Your best bet is to buy it off the web though - much cheaper than in stores!

Back