Supply the Steroid (injection oil,oral pills and raw powder),Peptides and SARMS Products with the best price and Send door to door.

May

Hi,everyone, this is May,I'm a new member here.Nice to meet you.
Our major products have Steroid (injection oil,oral pills and raw powder),Peptides and SARMS.
Such as:
TE-400
TE-300
TE-250
TC-200
TC-250
TP-250
TP-100
TS-250
TS-400
Mast E-200

Semaglutide​
Tirzepatide​
Retartrutide​
Liraglutide​
BPC-157​
TB-500​
Setmelanotide​
53-84-9 NAD​
Melanotan II​
AOD-9604​
Epitalon​
Ipamorelin​
Sermorelin​
GHK-CU​
Thymalin​
Thymosin alpha 1​

If you have interesting you can contact me i will send you our full products list to you.
We have our own factory and laboratory with favorable prices.

The attachments are some of the products we send to customers, you can browse and refer to them.
For shipping: we can send door to door, no need custom clearance. And the shipping time usually takes about 12workingdays.
After you complete the payment, we will ship the goods to you within three working days.
We will provide you with the courier number when shipping(As follows Picture 2), and we will also update you with the logistics information during the courier transportation.
For payment: we can accept:western union, bitcoin, usdt,bank transfer and Alipay. when you decide the order, i will make an invoice for you, you need supply your shipping address.

If you have interesting or needs please contact me at any time.
Thank you.

[email protected]
whatsapp:+852 6571 4369
Telegram:+852 6571 4369

Attachments

• oil and powder.jpg
    oil and powder.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 1
  • delivered_副本_副本.jpg
    delivered_副本_副本.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 1
  • TIRZ.jpg
    TIRZ.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 1
  • 第二次products.png
    第二次products.png
    289.2 KB · Views: 0
  • products.png
    products.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
  • products.jpg
    products.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi,everyone, this is May,I'm a new member here.Nice to meet you.
Our major products have Steroid (injection oil,oral pills and raw powder),Peptides and SARMS.
Such as:
TE-400
TE-300
TE-250
TC-200
TC-250
TP-250
TP-100
TS-250
TS-400
Mast E-200

Semaglutide​
Tirzepatide​
Retartrutide​
Liraglutide​
BPC-157​
TB-500​
Setmelanotide​
53-84-9 NAD​
Melanotan II​
AOD-9604​
Epitalon​
Ipamorelin​
Sermorelin​
GHK-CU​
Thymalin​
Thymosin alpha 1​

If you have interesting you can contact me i will send you our full products list to you.
We have our own factory and laboratory with favorable prices.

The attachments are some of the products we send to customers, you can browse and refer to them.
For shipping: we can send door to door, no need custom clearance. And the shipping time usually takes about 12workingdays.
After you complete the payment, we will ship the goods to you within three working days.
We will provide you with the courier number when shipping(As follows Picture 2), and we will also update you with the logistics information during the courier transportation.
For payment: we can accept:western union, bitcoin, usdt,bank transfer and Alipay. when you decide the order, i will make an invoice for you, you need supply your shipping address.

If you have interesting or needs please contact me at any time.
Thank you.

[email protected]
whatsapp:+852 6571 4369
Telegram:+852 6571 4369
you got pics of product
customer pics?
delivery proof?

May i know which products do you need so that i can give your more details price and service.
For shipping:For shipping: we can send door to door, no need custom clearance.We will provide you with the courier number when shipping and we will also update you with the logistics information during the courier transportation.
May i know your other contact information so that i can send you our customer feedback,and our delivery information to you.
Thank you.

still no proof posted that your stuff is legit
need proof you not scamming , you understand?
like raws tests

Back