Swiftpax Oils

MightyJohn

Has anyone tried swiftpax oils? & Does anyone know why they are priced so differently then the other 3 Axio lines...?

I tihnk it's the sachets. You have to draw the gear out of packet similar to a ketchup packet. It''s easier to ship and you probably use a slight bit in the transfer, but for the price, you can by 15ml to the typical price of a 10ml bottle

Swiftpax, containing the finest Axiolabs quality ingredients, stealth style. Packed in a sterile sachet this will not need any further filtration or sterilization before use because this is the same technology employed by hospitals and health facilities for the packaging of similar products. Now you can get Axiolabs quality products in hard to reach destinations with peace of mind. Each Swiftpax contains 5ml.

:D
Swiftpax, containing the finest Axiolabs quality ingredients, stealth style. Packed in a sterile sachet this will not need any further filtration or sterilization before use because this is the same technology employed by hospitals and health facilities for the packaging of similar products. Now you can get Axiolabs quality products in hard to reach destinations with peace of mind. Each Swiftpax contains 5ml.

if you dont mind transfering the oil into a vial or syringe...then this is the way to go...its safer, and there is no issue (for the most part) with customs...
and being that its Axio you know its top notch stuff...:D

:D

if you dont mind transfering the oil into a vial or syringe...then this is the way to go...its safer, and there is no issue (for the most part) with customs...
and being that its Axio you know its top notch stuff...:D

Agreed and it's not that hard to transfer, plus you really don't lose any at all. At least I've never lost more than maybe .1 cc

has anyone receieved a swiftpax? I have and it looks a little shady and want to know if they all look this way

Hope this isn't off subject, but would a private post office like you see in strip malls be better than usps?? I am a super pussy when it comes to that. whats the best way to get a package.

Especially how it's transfered I would always filter it with a .22 um filter...takes 10-15 minutes but no sore injects and a lot less scar tissue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive used these stealth packs before they are very good idea for the over the pond guys where u might get nicked....no need to filter and u can get up 20ml.....i lost maybe .2 .3 max...only because i went through the pack with the pin....also u really need to remove the oil right away so if u can be bothered to to do that its great and cheap to..i put mine down 1 time and the wife put some thing on top....not happy:angry::angry::angry:

hey rep whats the new news??

I dont trust them from how they sound, unless they have a spot on them like an iv bag to draw from, so my question is do they have that?

Back