T4 - LEVOTIRON (LEVOTHYROXINE SODIUM ) 150 MCG / PER TAB [ 50 TABLETS ] - ABDI IBRAHIM

PEP PATRIOT52

V.I.P.
MC Logger
T4 - LEVOTIRON (LEVOTHYROXINE SODIUM ) 150 MCG / PER TAB [ 50 TABLETS ] - ABDI IBRAHIM
172670690124127630.png

Benefits

Supports weight loss and fat loss

Improves mental clarity and focus

Enhances mood and reduces depression

Boosts energy levels and reduces fatigue

Supports thyroid function and health

Many studies have proven that while calories and carbohydrates are restricted, levels of diodinase, the enzyme that activates thyroid hormone production, decreased. The conversion of T4 into T3, the active form of thyroid hormone, was became hindered. Users discovered T3 to be a better choice over T4 when using Thyroid drugs during Cyclic Ketogenic Diets.

T4 must be used in much higher doses to be as effective as T3. Subjects found they needed to use a dosage of 300 mcg/day to achieve the same results as 25-100 mcg/day of T3 (Cytomel).

Thyroid medication is frequently used by bodybuilders who are getting ready for a contest, and really, I can't remember seeing a bodybuilder dieting for any major show in the last decade who hasn't told me that they use Thyroid medication. Most of the time, T4 is only used when T3 can not be found.

T4 is a bit more muscle sparing, and has great synergy with growth hormone.

Most bodybuilders use GH for precontest dieting, and T4 has found a bit of a niche for those using GH and dieting. At this point, whether on a diet or not, T4 has become a much sought after drug for use with cutting cycles which include Growth hormone.

So, at this point, I think that most of the people in the bodybuilding world who are using T4 are using it along with their Growth Hormone for the most part.

Anecdotally, many bodybuilders feel that T4 is less harsh on muscle tissue and they're able to maintain more muscle when dieting down by using T4, than compared with when they've used T3.

https://www.yourmuscleshop.to/produ...dium-150-mcg-per-tab-50-tablets-abdi-ibrahim/

Back