Techniques for blasting stubborn muscles?

• Thread starter Thread starter saudades
  • Start date Start date
S

saudades

Most of us have one muscle group or more that are really stubborn and seem to refuse to grow no matter what we do (or just grow very slowly compared to other muscles). What have you done to blast the muscle to get it grow? Please share your techniques.

nope all my muscles are nice a full, shaped well, tight with viens. Over all i dont have any weak points,lmao, just kidding my upper chest is a bitch to grow for me, i have a decent chest but in all my pics as any of u can clearly see my crease in the middle of my chest isnt that deep the higher up the chest you go, no matter how much i work it i just cant get that deep crease up high

THis is no lie, I have gotten my calves to grow 1 1/4" in three months, hit hard and heavy three times a weak. And one day out of the week I use the leg press and do 200 reps with 5 or 6 plates on each side. Trick to that is not to break to long, just a couple seconds and then back at it until you hit 200.

nope all my muscles are nice a full, shaped well, tight with viens. Over all i dont have any weak points,lmao, just kidding my upper chest is a bitch to grow for me, i have a decent chest but in all my pics as any of u can clearly see my crease in the middle of my chest isnt that deep the higher up the chest you go, no matter how much i work it i just cant get that deep crease up high

Keep your incline no less than 60 degrees, when using dumbells. And keep you elbows towards the front and bring the weight down into your armpits and then back up. Whenever you elbows go out to the sides sure delts are involved. Oh and the way I said will keep the weight over the chest the whole time.

For me its Drop setsor rest pause that work best,but pre-exhaute works well for me,but with over 19 years of training i don't want to put my body like that sad to say this,but i like being in good shape,don't want to be sore,or injured anymore,plus i haven't competed in years.All i can say it try some of the training style Yates did,helped me out when i did compete.

Back