Test E 250mg every 5 days?

cbbram

(10-12weeks) How would this be for a first newbie cycle? I know 500mg a week is recommended but would 250mg every 5 days help minimize sides and still make some reasonable gains? I'm 45 and not looking to make massive gains but trying to shape up some. I want to hear what you think about this... Additional advice?

5'9 168
14%bf

Cardio twice a week to lower bf%

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I prefer Sustanon 3 times a week to help keep the water weight down. But, for the first cycle would be good. Throw in some MC's IGF to help with the water retention and loose the BF! I would do 12 weeks too. What do you have for PCT? Make sure you have it before you start!

Sounds good to me. I prefer Sustanon 3 times a week to help keep the water weight down. But, for the first cycle would be good. Throw in some MC's IGF to help with the water retention and loose the BF! I would do 12 weeks too. What do you have for PCT? Make sure you have it before you start!
Clomid, Nova, Aromasin eod (4 weeks)

Last edited:
PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 eod (PCT and during cycle)

Last edited:
Nice too see you're prepared!!!!!! When do you plan on starting?
Not sure... I've only been back in the gym for a few months after taking a long break but I'm making good progress already... Maybe in a few months... I'm still sourcing and planning!

Last edited:
Keep asking question!!!!!!!! Check out PSL, great reviews and seems to have good products. Plus they're a sponsor...... this is a great board with lots of great people

OHHH!!!!! also welcome to the forum. ENJOY!

Keep asking question!!!!!!!! Check out PSL, great reviews and seems to have good products. Plus they're a sponsor...... this is a great board with lots of great people

OHHH!!!!! also welcome to the forum. ENJOY!
Thanks! I've been lurking in the shadows and figured it was time I speak up. Lol

First off Welcome.
You can run Test E @ 250 mg every 5 days. You can also run it 500mg every seven. Either way won't make that big of a difference with a single ester test running it either way. I am running Sustanon 250 @ 250 mg a week dosed out over every Mon/Wed/Fri due to the short esters in the test. Since you are running a single longer ester test your way is fine. Visit our board sponsor's if looking for gear. MASS BUILDER is what I am currently running. Awesomeness in a bottle.

First off Welcome.
You can run Test E @ 250 mg every 5 days. You can also run it 500mg every seven. Either way won't make that big of a difference with a single ester test running it either way. I am running Sustanon 250 @ 250 mg a week dosed out over every Mon/Wed/Fri due to the short esters in the test. Since you are running a single longer ester test your way is fine. Visit our board sponsor's if looking for gear. MASS BUILDER is what I am currently running. Awesomeness in a bottle.
Thank you... I'm having trouble finding the sponsor section, source reviews, etc...

Sponsors are in the forum section on the side. Both PSL and Massbuilders have very good reviews, even though they are sponsor on this board most people on this site are pretty honest and offer lots of excellent help.

Sponsors are in the forum section on the side. Both PSL and Massbuilders have very good reviews, even though they are sponsor on this board most people on this site are pretty honest and offer lots of excellent help.
I'm on Tapatalk... Suppose I should go to the website

yes our site looks best in full version even on smart phones, i hate tap a talk

Back