Test insulin hgh blast

Anderj21

The cycle i done was only for a short 8 weeks insulin used was eli lilly humalog(fast acting insulin) starting weight 212lb at 10% bf within the 8 weeks i gained 18lbs of quality muscle but a total of 23 lbs including fat and my bodyfat went up to 13% even though i found insulin very effective its very dangerous i know how dangerous it is even just one small mistake as earlier this year i lost my training partner to him using insulin so dont be stupid if you try it i started off using insulin last year and started off at 2iu and taper up the next time i use it

WEEKS 1-4
Test Cyp 750mg/week split in 3 shots Mon/wed/fri
HGH 4IU wake up mon-fri
Humalog 10IU post workout mon/wed/fri

WEEKS 5-8
Test Cyp 750mg/week
HGH 4IU wake up mon-fri

Macros

Calories 4400
protein 400g
Carbs 480g
Fats 130g

Training Mon/Wed/Fri

fot the past year i have used dante trudel dc training i blast 8 weeks all or nothing training then 2 week cruise lay off the heavy weights keep a decent intesity then back to 8 weeks all out training

Last edited:
what do ya mean LOST your training partner to insulin? as in he died, or he just went hypo bad and stopped training?

and 18 pounds of quality muscle in 4 week, your not trying to tell us its 18 pounds of muscle are ya

what do ya mean LOST your training partner to insulin? as in he died, or he just went hypo bad and stopped training?

and 18 pounds of quality muscle in 4 week, your not trying to tell us its 18 pounds of muscle are ya
Yeah... I would have to be at a whole other level to use insulin. Not to mention if I lost my training partner.

Made a small typo over the 8 weeks 18lbs of muscle was put on but a total of 23lbs was put on due to the aditional fat i gained ill change the mistake and yes he died using insulin he startded doing 10iu breakfast 10iu lunch 10iu post workout 1 week before we didnt hear from him and he was found dead in his flat police say that he overdosed insulin he was using

Yeah... I would have to be at a whole other level to use insulin. Not to mention if I lost my training partner.

goal is to make it into ukbff and get out of the nabba and if you want to do something you never done before you got to be willing to do something iv never done before so gotto be willing to do whatever it takes

goal is to make it into ukbff and get out of the nabba and if you want to do something you never done before you got to be willing to do something iv never done before so gotto be willing to do whatever it takes
I here ya! Good luck

Back