Thank u mc brothers and sisters.

I have only been here about three mths ans y'all have made me feel like family and that I have a few thousand new freinds everyone of I have been here for
me so if you ever need anything im hear for ya too props to mc and presser making us all at great home have a great weekend everyone

same to you brother...its nice to have peeps on the same lvl as you right..
This true when u have 16 years exp and ask a? U need someone on ur level but our new members are smart and one day will
have our jobs to help
others out hopefully the young bucks will give us a bright future

- - - Updated - - -

same to you brother...its nice to have peeps on the same lvl as you right..
This true when u have 16 years exp and ask a? U need someone on ur level but our new members are smart and one day will
have our jobs to help
others out hopefully the young bucks will give us a bright future

Thanks bro,Ive been here a short time an im here to stay really like that there no bullshit here an everyone here to help each other!!!!

I agree with everyone here. While I lack the experience many of you do, I LOVE doing research and have no issues reading medical journals, so that is how I currently contribute. :)

awww im all teary eyed now, you ladies done blowing smoke up one anothers ass lmao, hahahaha just kidding

My favorite hangout spot right here. All good guys and gals, and Presser really takes care of the members.
Exactly. I found this place years ago, thanks to The Dude and CH3NO2. I haven't left since. This is my only site I goto.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Exactly. I found this place years ago, thanks to The Dude and CH3NO2. I haven't left since. This is my only site I goto.

Same here.
Haven't heard from "The Dude" in quite a while though.
I hope everything is cool with him.

The Dude is ok. He's been crazy busy and has alot going on right now.

Back