The Axio clear stopper????????????????

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I was just curious about the axio clear see through stoppers, my question is what is their benefit as opposed to the normal grey stoppers you usualy see?

Do the clear stoppers help in preventing your needle tip from dulling when you are drawing out the gear?

idk either, but i think they are cool as hell! I wish my supplier carried them

I doubt it. I think it's just for looks.

did u try em? I asked because I hear you can barely feel ur needle going through it like u can with regular stopper, i HEAR it was effortless pushing through like their wasnt anything even there

did u try em? I asked because I hear you can barely feel ur needle going through it like u can with regular stopper, i HEAR it was effortless pushing through like their wasnt anything even there
i have 12 bottles of sust, and yeah its like you descibed, effortless

oh and do u feel the test acetate i know its only 30mg but (test acetate) is suppose hit u right away so i was wondering if you fely it fast like ur suppose to with test ace

oh and do u feel the test acetate i know its only 30mg but (test acetate) is suppose hit u right away so i was wondering if you fely it fast like ur suppose to with test ace
well im kinda botching this cycle (skipping doses, and going to the gym 5x this summer, lol) due to beach, women, booze, and drugs, but thats all coming to an end very soon, lol. Im 2 bottles into it, and i take 3/4of acc eod, mixed with .5 cc of enanthate, and 1 cc of EQ. I didnt get very strong from it, and didnt gain much weight, but my body looked fuller, and leaner. I will definately see a lot better results this fall/winter when i can eat a lot more. In the summer i never gain, cause i sweat all day. Imn lucky not to lose any weight! As far as the Ace.... I didnt feel it too much on its own, but more as a whole i guess

serioulsy though what do u have the sustaplex 325? is it painless

this is probably the best supertest i've ever been on-running it cruise right now,gonna bump it up in a couple of weeks for a heavy cycle

two thumbs up
no pain

the grey previous filters used were diteriorating and little rubber particles were fallign into the gear, so they switched brands i believe

The red/ orange ones do that to. not sure if its the solution, or the 18 gauge pins i draw with.

Back