The Best Fitness Military Discounts of 2023

Muscle Insider

With Veteran’s Day coming up, we want to offer a heartfelt thanks to our service members who fight to preserve our freedom and safety. As a small token of our gratitude, we dug through dozens of fitness brands to find some of the best ones that offer discounts for members of the military. Below is our list of...
The post The Best Fitness Military Discounts of 2023 appeared first on BarBend.

With Veteran’s Day coming up, we want to offer a heartfelt thanks to our service members who fight to preserve our freedom and safety. As a small token of our gratitude, we dug through dozens of fitness brands to find some of the best ones that offer discounts for members of the military.

Below is our list of sales on free weights, cardio machines, supplements, and more. Looking to build out your home gym? These brands offer various discounts — from 5 percent off to $250 off — here’s how you can take advantage of them.

Top Military Discounts

• Reebok: 50% Off

• Tonal: Up to $250 Off

• Theragun: 20% Off

• Under Armour: 20% Off

• LIT Method: $150 Off

What Brands Offer Military Discounts?

If it makes you sweat, chances are there’s a military discount on it. Here’s our current list of brands that offer military discounts on barbells, cardio equipment, apparel, and more. Be sure to keep checking back because this list will continue to grow as we find more.

• 2POOD: reach out to customer service for verification and discount info.

• Again/Faster: Reach out to customer service for 7% off on almost everything they sell.

• Bells of Steel: Active service members and veterans can verify their identity on Bells of Steel’s website to receive a 5% discount on everything they sell.

• Bowflex: Call the number on the website to inquire about the discount.

• Ergatta: Call or email the company to inquire about the discount.
Racing-on-the-Ergatta-Rower.jpg
Photo Credit: Ergatta
  • ForceUSA: Click the orange icon during checkout to receive 10% off your order.

• Gnarly Nutrition: Reach out to customer service to inquire about the discount.

• Goruck: Verify your info on GovX for 15% off gear and 25% off events.

• Horizon Fitness: Click the ID.ME button on the website to get a 7% discount.

• Hydrow: Verify your identity with GovX at checkout to get your 5% off discount code.

• Kaged: Click the button on the Kaged website to get 20% off.

• LIT Method: Email the company to verify identity to get $100 off.

• National Academy of Sports Medicine: Contact them through their website for 25% off.

• ONNIT: Verify your status on ID.ME for 15% off.
  • Plunge: Verify your identity on GovX to get up to $150 off.
  • Reebok: Verify your status with ID.ME for 50% off anything on the site.
Reebok-Nano-X.jpg
Reebok Nano X

• REP Fitness: Active and veteran military and first responders get 5% off.
  • Schwinn: Call the number on Schwinn’s website to inquire about the discount.
  • Theragun: Get verified through ID.ME for a 20% discount.
  • Tonal: Tonal offers codes for $250 discounts to active duty service members, veterans, and dependents.
  • TRX: Click the ID.ME button on the website to get 20% off.
  • Under Armour: Verify your identity with ID.ME for a 20% discount
  • Xwerks: Reach out to customer service for verification and discount information.

Tips for Taking Advantage of Military Discounts

Sometimes, getting a military discount is a little more complicated than clicking an extra button at checkout. Here are a few ways to make the process as smooth as possible.

Use GovX and ID.ME

Most companies will want some proof that you’re active or retired military.

BarBend-Article-Image-760-x-427-2021-04-22T161424.736.jpg
Artazum/Shutterstock
Having an account at websites like GovX.com and ID.ME is an easy way to show companies that you are who you say you are. You can also check out GovX and ID.ME to find even more deals.

If You’re Not Sure, Ask

Not every company advertises their military discounts. If you have your eyes on a piece of gear but don’t see any information on military discounts, contact customer service.

shutterstock_309227783.jpg
Image via Shutterstock/Albert Chernogorov
Worst-case scenario, they don’t offer one. In the best case, you just got 10% off your squat rack.

Hit Up Holiday Sales

Shop around major holidays like Memorial Day or Black Friday that occur throughout the year to find more deals. If you’re lucky, you may be able to stack your military discount on top of the sale discount.

FAQs

Does Planet Fitness give a military discount?

Planet Fitness doesn’t offer a corporate military discount, but individual Planet Fitness locations may have deals for service members.

Does Rogue Fitness offer a military discount?

Rogue Fitness doesn’t currently offer a military discount. Instead, they give back by donating to organizations that benefit veterans home from active duty.

Does Bowflex offer a military discount?

Bowflex does offer a military discount, but they don’t disclose what it is on the website. Active and retired service members can call Bowflex at 1-800-618-8853 to inquire about the discount.

{"@context":"https://schema.org","@type":"FAQPage","mainEntity":[{"@type":"Question","name":"Does Planet Fitness give a military discount?u00a0","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"

nPlanet Fitness doesnu2019t offer a corporate military discount, but individual Planet Fitness locations may have deals for service members.

n

n"}},{"@type":"Question","name":"Does Rogue Fitness offer a military discount?u00a0","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"

nRogue Fitness doesnu2019t currently offer a military discount. Instead, they give back by donating to organizations that benefit veterans home from active duty.

n

n"}},{"@type":"Question","name":"Does Bowflex offer a military discount?","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"

nBowflex does offer a military discount, but they donu2019t disclose what it is on the website. Active and retired service members can call Bowflex at 1-800-618-8853 to inquire about the discount.

n

n"}}]}

The post The Best Fitness Military Discounts of 2023 appeared first on BarBend.

Click here to view the article.

Back