The Dude and the Mrs.

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
The Quads
3dc8ce28.jpg

The Back
c7387b57.jpg

And the Mrs would like you all to know that she still isn't tan and looks much leaner when she is
Shrugging the 105's for 20
b680fb54.jpg

The Guns
5279fbde.jpg

NICCCCEEEE! not you Dude the Mrs.

seriously though you have some sic veins and an awesome lat spread

you guys gonna do a show together?

I plan on doing a NQ in 2013. My wife just loves looking like a competitor. She is my biggest fan and that is her main driving factor. She has no interest in competing. I found a real diamond in her.

I think it would be great to workout with my wife. She is starting to get more interested in fitness, so it may happen someday.

you guys gonna do a show together?

Bad idea in my humble opinion,lol. My wife and I did a show together, I mean it's awesome the day of the show being there competing together, but it's absolutle hell prepping, dieting together. We wanted to kill each other as were both angry dieters,lol and I was close to killing her and then carbing up on her dead body, lmao

But it is totally awesome the day of the show to be there together and have pictures together

Bad idea in my humble opinion,lol. My wife and I did a show together, I mean it's awesome the day of the show being there competing together, but it's absolutle hell prepping, dieting together. We wanted to kill each other as were both angry dieters,lol and I was close to killing her and then carbing up on her dead body, lmao

But it is totally awesome the day of the show to be there together and have pictures together

There is no chance of this. My wife loves bodybuilding at she loves helping me and looking like she could compete, but wouldn't step onstage without a gun pointed to her head. She is so amazingly supportive of me when I compete that it is mind blowing. My attitude, neediness, selfishness, and mood changes didn't affect her in the least. Don't get me wrong, I will never take advantage or be unappreciative, but she is amazing. Definately the person I want to spend my life with.

There is no chance of this. My wife loves bodybuilding at she loves helping me and looking like she could compete, but wouldn't step onstage without a gun pointed to her head. She is so amazingly supportive of me when I compete that it is mind blowing. My attitude, neediness, selfishness, and mood changes didn't affect her in the least. Don't get me wrong, I will never take advantage or be unappreciative, but she is amazing. Definately the person I want to spend my life with.

Alright enough with all the mooshy shit dude! We get it, you guys are in love, a match made in Heaven, God made her for you and you for her. When you guys make love im sure angels sing to the sound of a harp. Lol. Now Stop it! Your breaking up other peoples marriages damnit!!!!!!! Lmao

Seriously though , I'm super glad your happy Brutha. I remember how the devil did you dirty in your last relationship, so you deserve it bro!!!!

I knew that was coming!! It's all good. I get into it sometimes because of how I became after my divorce. Have to enjoy the great times since there will be struggles in every relationship. I got a little limp wristed, but not to worry, I've manned back up today :-)

I knew that was coming!! It's all good. I get into it sometimes because of how I became after my divorce. Have to enjoy the great times since there will be struggles in every relationship. I got a little limp wristed, but not to worry, I've manned back up today :-)

All in good fun daddio! Limp Wristed lol

Alright enough with all the mooshy shit dude! We get it, you guys are in love, a match made in Heaven, God made her for you and you for her. When you guys make love im sure angels sing to the sound of a harp. Lol. Now Stop it! Your breaking up other peoples marriages damnit!!!!!!! Lmao

Seriously though , I'm super glad your happy Brutha. I remember how the devil did you dirty in your last relationship, so you deserve it bro!!!!

Bwuahahahahaaaa! I don't think when my marriage was good that it was as good as that!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back