The Most Hated Man in Bodybuilding

ugh...every time talking about working out or bodybuilding comes up I have to hear about this cock licking ass hole and his arms that "exploded". Do people seriously picture an arm exploding from being "too muscular"?!

I've seen him interview people for MD...I kind of hate MD for paying this ass hole.

Did he actually consider himself a BBer? For some reason I'm thinking he was just going for biggest biceps/arms or something. But that guy wasn't playing with a full deck either lol!

Last edited:
I seen him at the NY Pro, so he isn't in prison unless he liiterally just went in the past month. He was being a loud mouth, obnoxious mofo as always...

ugh...every time talking about working out or bodybuilding comes up I have to hear about this cock licking ass hole and his arms that "exploded". Do people seriously picture an arm exploding from being "too muscular"?!

I've seen him interview people for MD...I kind of hate MD for paying this ass hole.

I get the same exact thing! I'm talking to people about the dedication, the will power, how rewarding the experience of making it through the prep and all the other great things about this sport and then they say "I saw a show in tv about how this guy put too many steroids in his arms and they exploded. I think it's all pretty stupid.". It's so frusterating when your trying to get more people involved and they just bring up one dumb fucker who did an completely idiotic thing that no one will forget! I honestly believe he set the sport back as much as anything or anyone has! Again I hope he bubba enjoys himself with G.V.

I get the same exact thing! I'm talking to people about the dedication, the will power, how rewarding the experience of making it through the prep and all the other great things about this sport and then they say "I saw a show in tv about how this guy put too many steroids in his arms and they exploded. I think it's all pretty stupid.". It's so frusterating when your trying to get more people involved and they just bring up one dumb fucker who did an completely idiotic thing that no one will forget! I honestly believe he set the sport back as much as anything or anyone has! Again I hope he bubba enjoys himself with G.V.

I always try to explain to people all the stuff he did wrong and say good things about bodybuilding and people always follow it with stupid shit so I ask them if they are or if their GF are on birth control and 99% of the time their respond is yes and I immediately say well it's funny because BITCH you on dem roids son...yeah you heard me! You taking hormones all day every day just like dem bodybuilders except your ass is fat. Go learn and study your shit before making dumb ass fucking comments.

I've never met anybody in person that knows about steroids, no I've met one and he uses them, so they can't fucking respond. After that I just bash their ass for being on steroids...in public!

And if they try to make a roids rage comment at me or some shit like that I ask them if they want to see my dick and balls and I immediately pull my phone out and call my GF hand them the phone and tell them ask her any questions they like but make sure to ask her about my dick and what I can do in the bedroom.

Sorry went off topic but I had to say how I respond to dumb peoples shit :D

Every sport has its GV but unfortunately one person is all it takes to cast a shadow on everyone involved it.

It's hard to try to explain the difference between use and abuse to some people.

yea gregg is stil around lower ny...just saw him a couple weeks ago....funny thing is when you know him he really isnt that bad of a guy....dumb yes loud yes obnoxious yes but hes an ok dude when you talk to him one on one

I like the guy, personally. I liked his segment on Bigger, Stronger, Faster. He doesn't take himself too seriously or think he is the shit or anything. But, I agree, I hate when people bring him up in relation to steroids or bodybuilding.

I like the guy, personally. I liked his segment on Bigger, Stronger, Faster. He doesn't take himself too seriously or think he is the shit or anything. But, I agree, I hate when people bring him up in relation to steroids or bodybuilding.

I thought his appearance took away from the movie, personally. Ironically, it was through him the director made explicate his main point--"steroids are as American as apple pie." But why, I wonder, did the message come from who many would consider to be an extremist?

yea gregg is stil around lower ny...just saw him a couple weeks ago....funny thing is when you know him he really isnt that bad of a guy....dumb yes loud yes obnoxious yes but hes an ok dude when you talk to him one on one

As messed up as his arms are, dude actually knows a thing or two about bodybuilding...

If nothing else, he speaks his mind, and doesn't pull punches when it comes to the truth.

If you haven't seen this, it's actually pretty good.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvitFh8A0zI[/media]

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

what was he one when this happened? I always wondered that... There is another guy, I think he is Italian or something, he is suffering with symmetry issues due to steroids. The guy is huge in all the wrong places etc... It's like they are only bigger in the parts they shoot up, I find that pointless.

I ever knew you were on steroids if your GF was on birth control... learn something everyday.

More or less that point was whether you're raising or lowering your natural hormones, it's the same principle.

I on the other hand ask girls why they wear make up and they'll respond to make themselves look better I then the simple response is "well that's why I use steroids"

Back