The people have spoken!

You're right, the people have spoken. Loudly, too, with a Republican majority in both houses! I hope the establishment Republicans got the message that we are fed up with them and their centrist bullshit!

You're right, the people have spoken. Loudly, too, with a Republican majority in both houses! I hope the establishment Republicans got the message that we are fed up with them and their centrist bullshit!

And control of the Supreme Court, today my B Day, what a great gift! Now maybe the PC crowd will have to STFU! But I'll be the first to say we have to perform now!

Can You Hear Us NOW! Thats all I keep thinking lol! And I personally believe this was a Referendum on Washington Elitest, but more so I think it was about the culture of this country and the disrespectful chaotic times we find ourselves in that Liberals welcome!

I hope Paul Ryan is out as speaker! I want Rudolph Guiliani or Chris Christie to head the Justice Department! And sanctuary cities federal funding held up!

Its a great day

I could not agree more. I think President Trump will have a great cabinet and they will hit the ground running.

And control of the Supreme Court, today my B Day, what a great gift! Now maybe the PC crowd will have to STFU! But I'll be the first to say we have to perform now!

Yes, I actually read a good writeup focusing on the Supreme Court angle and pointing out that because of that, this was probably the most important election of our lifetime!

- - - Updated - - -

Can You Hear Us NOW! Thats all I keep thinking lol! And I personally believe this was a Referendum on Washington Elitest, but more so I think it was about the culture of this country and the disrespectful chaotic times we find ourselves in that Liberals welcome!

I hope Paul Ryan is out as speaker! I want Rudolph Guiliani or Chris Christie to head the Justice Department! And sanctuary cities federal funding held up!

Its a great day

Presser, I gotta disagree with you on Christie. I was a Christie cheerleader when he was a fed prosecutor, and when he was fist elected. But I have changed my mind. Or should I ay that Christie has changed my mind. I am SO glad Trump didn't choose him as running mate!

That was a huge hope of my mine... get those ass hats out of the Supreme Court. We were headed in a direction where everytime a white person said something we would have to spew a 15 minute disclaimer...

Back