THE REASON BODYBUILDING IS DIEING! SAD SHIT HERE. NPC KEVIN GORE BORDER KLASH

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
[h=1]SO THIS SHOW, HAD A LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT AND A MIDDLE WEIGHT BODYBUILDING CLASs AND THAT IS IT, AND THIS KID WON THE MIDDLE WEIGHT and I don't even wan a show you guys the other competitors!

Granted the winner of this show, who's photos i posted in a separate thread, well he looked good, but the rest of the entire bodybuilding class, they all and I mean ABSOLUTELY ALL, LOOKED LIKE DOG SHIT!

NPC KEVIN GORE BORDER KLASH
- HUNTER WILLIAMS

Hunter Williams[/h]Share on pinterest_shareShare on twitterShare on linkedinShare on gmailMore Sharing Services

Men

it was an NPC show and no it was not drug free, lol, the overall winner actually looked good, then it went all to shit from there down , lol, so sad

I'm making my first post here. I'll guess I have to make a intro thread or something. I thought that you were going to write that bodybuilding is going to hell because of insulin, GH, and excessive AAS usage. Whew!

looks like mens physique who threw some posing trunks on.....cant believe he won the entire show....looks like he's 14

this kid did not win the entire show, the guy who did win looked good, but the rest of them all looked awful

Back