This Proves I don't know Jack About Sex lol

lol, yeah i guess ur right, even ur five foot monster as you so elaquently put it aint shit if its Dysfunctional,lmao

My dick has an attention deficit disorder. one minute he is horny as fuck the next he wants to go to sleep. strange creature doesnt know if he is cumming or going, lmao

You're the one that said 5' lol....And if your penis has ADD then you might have serious issues you might wanna talk to your doctor about

6 out of 13 and for the record premature ejaculation is a myth. Women are jealous were better than them. That's like saying you prematurely won a race. You finish first you win! Haha

<LABEL for=q11d><LABEL for=q11d>being that i was so self conscious about my 5 1/2 inch penis ok maybe 5 1/4 inches but i have read a lot of books trying to figure out how to please a woman. i got 11 answers right and the ones i got wrong are stupidFailure to achieve or maintain an erection is considered a problem that may need treatment if it happens:
<INPUT id=q11a name=q11 value=a type=radio><LABEL for=q11a> 10% of the time </LABEL>
<INPUT id=q11b name=q11 value=b type=radio><LABEL for=q11b> 15% of the time </LABEL>
<INPUT id=q11c name=q11 value=c type=radio><LABEL for=q11c> 20% of the time </LABEL>
<INPUT id=q11d name=q11 value=d type=radio><LABEL for=q11d> More than 50% of the time </LABEL>
<LABEL for=q11d></LABEL>
<LABEL for=q11d>its a damn problem if i cant get or stay hard before i orgasm</LABEL>
</LABEL></LABEL>

Soooo I had to see what all the fuss was about and took the test. 9 out of 13! No joke, it said "your score : 69%" Gotta mean somethin, right Dude? :rolleyes:

Back