thumbs down to swisschems.is

Yuinxerl

I would like swisschems to refund me every penny they stole from me. I sent them 1200$ via bitcoin. Haven’t gotten anything from them. The first package was lost or stolen, tracking just stopped updating. They resent me another package and again same thing happened.
Now they are claiming they only reship once well how is this my fault that the package got lost or stolen twice seems very sketchy to me like they’re intercepting their own packages. Now they’re saying they’ll give me a discount on my next order it’s getting more and more stupid

I would like swisschems to refund me every penny they stole from me. I sent them 1200$ via bitcoin. Haven’t gotten anything from them. The first package was lost or stolen, tracking just stopped updating. They resent me another package and again same thing happened.
Now they are claiming they only reship once well how is this my fault that the package got lost or stolen twice seems very sketchy to me like they’re intercepting their own packages. Now they’re saying they’ll give me a discount on my next order it’s getting more and more stupid
swisschems.is is owned and operated by tony huge
that guy is a hella big scammer

that's actually very possible because when you send the package there's a way to unsend it and intercept it so that could be something that they're doing to screw their customers
it's a stupid business tactic because the key to any business is to take care of your customers and treat them with respect

Back