Tihomir Rangelov :18 years old

Damn, only 18? Kind of a strange posing routine, but he's young so he'll learn. Looks like he's been using synthol, too--his arms are shaped a little oddly. I agree, good abs though.

triceps look like there synthol'd, but he looks good, im sure he'll fill himself out. he looks tall too.

I think hes in his mid 20s now, just pretty damn impressive when I think about how I looked at 18

I wasn't impressed with this kid. Syntherol and bitch tits at 18? Nah...you won't hear anything out of him....just saying!

What? We got kids here better than that...

id just hate to hear your thought of me! I guess my humor, charming James Bond good looks, and ability to punch someone in the face changes a few things though, not to mention being able to choke out a Giraffe.

he looks good, but he has gyno already, and has used synthol already...not that people dont use synthol...but hell he isnt even 20 years old yet...he shouldve waited a few years to see what he could build without them first...IMO...

can he be good...yeah, he could be huge and very good..but lets see what happens first...

id just hate to hear your thought of me! I guess my humor, charming James Bond good looks, and ability to punch someone in the face changes a few things though, not to mention being able to choke out a Giraffe.

I wanna see a video

I just think if the kid is 18 and already got bitch tits he is in trouble and will burn up long before he gets any good. As for his posing...LOL...I have no idea what to say.

Metal....I just heard these guys aren't scared of you...just sayin!
resize.php

I just think if the kid is 18 and already got bitch tits he is in trouble and will burn up long before he gets any good. As for his posing...LOL...I have no idea what to say.

resize.php

LMAO, seems like someone is waiting

Since you're in Florida, we'll go to the Animal Kingdom at Disney
hahahaha omg

resize.php

lol You and your photoshop hahahaha

This is what I did to the last one
images

They found him in this state
ngbbs49eec1f23363f.jpg

this was a poster made after I left Africa
b9842b44-dbec-4582-b498-41c6778a278e.jpg

Back