too many screwups using swisschems.is

Zelsdoi

first time I used swisschems all went well. Got my order fast and was happy with the products. But the last two orders have been a disaster
the first time they never even ship my products properly they sent me half my order and instead of lgd they sent me RAD. No good. The 2nd time they didn’t even ship out my products at all. Still says awaiting shipment on the tracking. This has been three weeks and when I messaged them they keep saying that they will ship it. Obviously they don’t know what they’re doing since they made their management change.

first time I used swisschems all went well. Got my order fast and was happy with the products. But the last two orders have been a disaster
the first time they never even ship my products properly they sent me half my order and instead of lgd they sent me RAD. No good. The 2nd time they didn’t even ship out my products at all. Still says awaiting shipment on the tracking. This has been three weeks and when I messaged them they keep saying that they will ship it. Obviously they don’t know what they’re doing since they made their management change.
swisschems.is is a tony huge outfit dont be surprised
hes such a liar its bad
all spiked sarms 100%

The best and most trusted quality out there is from Umbrella Labs and RCS... this is well reviewed and known everywhere

Back