tren enanthate

• Thread starter Thread starter Harvey Balboner
  • Start date Start date
H

Harvey Balboner

anybody used tren enanthate yet? what kind of results did you get?

after my next cycle I'll be out of tren, I'm thinking of making some tren en. and see how it works.

Are you guys just wanting to go with a longer esther? And would you start with tren acetate to get you going at the start, like you would with test prop when using a longer esther test?

I'm not sure I will use it or not, I'm more curious than anything. I think I'm sticking with prop on bulking or cutting cycles from now on, so I'll be doing ED shots anyway.

Curiousity if the results were any different. I may end up trying this winter.

Not really a hybrid. Just a longer half life on tren. You only have to shoot it 1-2 times per week rather than ed or eod. Half life on enathate is about 10 days, right?

longer half life 2 times a week injection. could get by with 1

I definitely want to pick some up as well. Sounds really great.

I believe Supra Labs makes a Tren Enanthate. Does anyone know the cost of it? If I'm not mistaken I heard it was somewhat expensive.

Please PM me if you do. Thanks.

P.S. I also heard of people purchasing the raw powder and making their own injectable Tren Enanthate. I do not know of any sources or prices though.

I haven't yet .But I will be soon I talked to our chemist about it yesterday .He loves it says It's that same as acetate ( strength hardness and growth ) and you don't needto pin it every day

interesting, maybe will try it instead of regular tren on my next bulker, I'm sure I'm going to be sick of ED injects after this cutter.

Back