Try this stuff guys

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Oscar Meyer came out with some new carving board meats. They are literally chunks of meat and not slices. They are minimally processed and have right at 48 grams of protein per pack. They have a dollar off coupon right now so 2.50 is not bad for 48 grams of protein in my opinion. Ive been eating them with some type of slow digesting carb instead of shakes the last week.

Oscar Meyer came out with some new carving board meats. They are literally chunks of meat and not slices. They are minimally processed and have right at 48 grams of protein per pack. They have a dollar off coupon right now so 2.50 is not bad for 48 grams of protein in my opinion. Ive been eating them with some type of slow digesting carb instead of shakes the last week.

Wow!! That sounds absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing bro; I will have to check that out. How is the sodium content though? I can understand it being moderately high, but I hope it is nothing like those prepackaged deli sliced meats....

The chicken is 480 which is high I know but in a crisis it is better than the other options. I will try to put a pic up again. It wouldn't work last night.

Back