Disputed Claim UGFreak.to $25 to ship is outrageous

Nuideri

I’m sorry I don’t mean to be one of those people but in this situation I gotta be up front and honest
I think it’s ridiculous that ugfreak charges $25 to ship their products. It’s not fair and it’s not right it turns out that they ship the product from one state over if you just regularly ship it first class mail it’ll cost me 4 or $5 with USPS so why are they charging me $25? That’s just money they’re stealing from their customers if you ask me.

I’m sorry I don’t mean to be one of those people but in this situation I gotta be up front and honest
I think it’s ridiculous that ugfreak charges $25 to ship their products. It’s not fair and it’s not right it turns out that they shift the product from one state over if you just regularly ship it first class mail it’ll cost me 4 or $5 with USPS so why are they charging me $25? That’s just money they’re stealing from their customers if you ask me.
$25 for s hipping is normal actually if you want to ship steroids, and they are upfront about shipping, for bigger boxes you need to pay more
and its steroids not like you ordering lego bro, stop complaining, we lucky we have such a great source like @ugfreak
UGFREAK 4LIFE!

the $25 covers more then just the shipping charge my man
there are also overhead costs and cost to handle the package. it takes great care to get you the package SAFELY and quickly which is worth everything.
i would worry more about quality gear as well and stick with ugfreak

$25 is nothing man. if you're going to complain about that then don't even bother using steroids

I think it’s ridiculous that ugfreak charges $25 to ship their products. It’s not fair and it’s not right it turns out that they ship the product from one state over if you just regularly ship it first class mail it’ll cost me 4 or $5 with USPS so why are they charging me $25? That’s just money they’re stealing from their customers if you ask me.
Who asked you?

This is how silly this is. I had a supps business and we sold products at a low price PLUS P&P. Other companies, who had slightly higher prices, included P&P which was stated as 'free'. So I'd get asked why we didn't do free P&P. MORONS.

UGFreak has deals all the time which make their product prices low. They then ADD P&P. Look at the total price and stop bitching.

You just spent 100s of dollars and steroids and you are complaining over 25 dollars for shipping ? That is so childish and you are being one of those people, you take the risks they do and see if you charge for a service since they take all the risks while you wait and take zero risks 99% of the time.

Back