Disputed Claim UGFreak.to cloudy testosterone normal?

Ponueik

Just got my ugfreak order in. the testosterone I got from them says para pharma and its very cloudy
it was sitting in my mailbox for about 3 or 4 days because I was out of town at a wedding
and when I grabbed it on my mailbox and opened it up the vials were kind of Cloudy inside
I don’t think this is normal as this stuff actually safe to use or should I reach out to them and get my money back

Just got my ugfreak order in. the testosterone I got from them says para pharma and its very cloudy
it was sitting in my mailbox for about 3 or 4 days because I was out of town at a wedding
and when I grabbed it on my mailbox and opened it up the vials were kind of Cloudy inside
I don’t think this is normal as this stuff actually safe to use or should I reach out to them and get my money back
@ugfreak is legit and I dont trust you bro
post some pics otherwise I added disputed claim to your post
i havent seen this and if its cloud for real, just heat it up and its fine

You mentioned it was out in the mailbox for 3 days. Temperature will affect product. That's NOT on UGFReak

weather will impact the gear, you should never leave any medication or steroid in the elements like that.

having said that just heat it up a bit and the gear will be fine. it probably crashed. we've had 0 complaints on our products from people who take care of their gear.

Back