UGFreak.to dirty gear or am I crazy?

Vujdeo

I’m going kind of crazy using these steroids and its making me upset.
After I injected ugfreak.to products I started to see spiders crawling on me at night. Last night I got up and grabbed my bat and started Slamming the bed with it trying to kill them. My roommate ran in the room and was like what’s going on I said there’s spiders all over my bed and he looked at me like I was crazy and said there wasn’t anything.
The next night I tried to burn my mattress because I could swear I saw fleas in my bed and they were biting my legs. I ended up burning half my mattress luckily my roommate brought in a fire extinguisher.
This has only been happening since I’ve been using this gear do you think that maybe the gear is dirty or do you think there’s something wrong with me?

I’m going kind of crazy using these steroids and its making me upset.
After I injected ugfreak.to products I started to see spiders crawling on me at night. Last night I got up and grabbed my bat and started Slamming the bed with it trying to kill them. My roommate ran in the room and was like what’s going on I said there’s spiders all over my bed and he looked at me like I was crazy and said there wasn’t anything.
The next night I tried to burn my mattress because I could swear I saw fleas in my bed and they were biting my legs. I ended up burning half my mattress luckily my roommate brought in a fire extinguisher.
This has only been happening since I’ve been using this gear do you think that maybe the gear is dirty or do you think there’s something wrong with me?
UGFreak.to has clean gear, you're lying if anyone wants to know

Back