UGFreak.to seasick on their products

Zeriolp

I’ve been using ugfreak products for the past 4 weeks. I’m on their tren and test. Doing 500mgs of the tren and 750mgs of the test. I went out on a boat cruise and I got extremely seasick on their products this has never happened to me before I like to go out on the cruise and do some gambling and sit out on the deck and smoke a cigar.
Well the other day I was sitting out on the deck like usual smoking my cigar and I started to get very dizzy and started coughing then I threw up. I attribute this to the quality of the gear from ugfreak.

I’ve been using ugfreak products for the past 4 weeks. I’m on their tren and test. Doing 500mgs of the tren and 750mgs of the test. I went out on a boat cruise and I got extremely seasick on their products this has never happened to me before I like to go out on the cruise and do some gambling and sit out on the deck and smoke a cigar.
Well the other day I was sitting out on the deck like usual smoking my cigar and I started to get very dizzy and started coughing then I threw up. I attribute this to the quality of the gear from ugfreak.
UGFreak.to has nothing to do with you smoking cigars or anything else, stop smoking so much, gear has nothing to do with you getting sick man

Back